14. Hook-Up

Students were back to college after the semester break. Yash got a sexy bike in fourth semester so that he could easily take around his girlfriend instead of waiting hours for the bus. His room mates were happy that they could also use it when required. Third semester results were out. Ram and Abhimanyu were the first and second topper in Computer Science respectively. Yash passed and Shanaya couldn't make it in the  top three list of E&TC. As usual few students got backlogs.

                    Abhimanyu played basketball in evening but it had started to get boring with only few boys coming to play. He immediately agreed when Yash asked him to join him for badminton. He stopped playing basketball and started going for badminton with Yash. Badminton court was near boys hostel behind the canteen facing the boys hostel.

                  After college, Abhimanyu went straight to hostel to study  so that he could  go to play badminton with Yash and his friends at night. They mostly played doubles as Shilpa also came to play. It was a lot more fun than basketball. They played girls vs boys and in all other different combinations. They mostly played for one hour from 7:30 to 8:30 because after that Yash wanted to hang out with Meena in night . They went out on bike for rides and sometimes sat  in dark corners. Most of the girl's didn't wander in campus in night after 7pm. Only the couples would hang around until late.

                 Shilpa's happiness knew no bounds at getting to play with Abhimanyu. She was very impressed with his badminton skills. The team that had Abhimanyu almost always won. Abhimanyu didn't talk much though. Shilpa dressed in the sexiest sportswear like tight tank tops , loose tank tops with huge armholes  and showing her sexy sports bra and short shorts that finished just below her butt showing of her long sexy pair of pins. She tied her hair in a high pony or a messy bun. She was famous in boys hostel for being hot'n'sexy. Very few girls wore shorts and Shilpa mostly roamed around in shorts after the college hours.

                 Shilpa was very forward in the sense that she had no qualms in touching boys unlike other girls. When she greeted  Abhimanyu in court, she would give him a tight hug and air kiss his cheek with her cheek pressed on his. She would give a hug to Yash too, though not that tight. Meena would just say 'hi' to Abhimanyu. Shilpa's clothes and physically clingy behavior didn't throw Abhimanyu back. He was pretty used to girls showing off their bodies in tiny clothes because that's what the daughter's of his mom's friend's did. They also always hugged him tight. So, what Shilpa was doing was pretty normal for him. Sometimes all four of them spent time in canteen after the game. Then, Shilpa never missed an opportunity to hold Abhimanyu's hands to pull him to canteen and  touch him subtly here and there while talking.

                Shanaya joined the college two weeks late this semester as her dad wasn't well. She had a lot of pending assignments and practicals to complete. Despite that when ever she went out to walk to canteen, she never saw Abhimanyu playing basketball or anywhere in the campus.

Late night in Abhimanyu's room

Yash: Did you see how hot Shilpa looked in the court today. Such beautiful endless legs she has got.

Ram: She is smoking. Ultra sexy curves and on top of that she knows it and she shows it.

Yash: Abhiamnyu, you are not saying anything. Don't you like her?

Abhimanyu: Of course, she is very hot. But I think there are other girls also who are equally hot, it's just that they don't dress up like her.

Ram: If you find her hot, go after her dude. She looks good with you.

Yash: You have a chance Abhimanyu. Don't let it slip off your hands.

Abhimanyu: Not interested.