18. New Girl

Abhimanyu dropped in his bed, closed his eyes and couldn't stop smiling thinking of how surprised Shanaya was. His roommates looked at him and then exchanged looks as in what's the matter with him.

Yash: How did you find the fashion show, Abhi?

Abhimanyu: Amazing, beautiful, magical, mind blowing. He said with his eyes closed and Shanaya on his mind.

Abhimanyu all at once opened eyes and sat on the bed.

Abhimanyu: Yeah, Shilpa looked great. He said quickly.

Yash: She looked good, but I think the showstopper was beyond stunning. She stole the show.

Ram: Agree. What curves! What's her name?

Yash: Jyoti from first year computer science.

Abhimanyu: You know a lot about her. He teased him.

Ram: Must be planning to drop Shilpa like a hot potato to pursue the latest sensation. He is a worshiper of beauty.

Yash: No yaar, I am not a Casanova as you both might think. I know that because Shilpa and Jyoti are good friends. Their parents are friends and they always went to same school. Jyoti has won many beauty pageants you know.

Abhimanyu: No wonder she was fire on ramp.

Ram: No wonder she is the most wanted girl in boys hostel. Abhi, which girl do you like the most? Now don't give your usual bullshit answer that you are here to study and girls can wait. He said making a face.

Yash: They can wait but can he wait? He laughed.

Yash: Yes dude, you have to tell today. So many firecrackers this year. There has to be one that captures your imagination.

Abhimanyu smiled mysteriously as if hiding something from them.

Ram: I told you Yash, he is in love. Look at him. He is showing all signs of it and behaving weird like only people in love do.

Abhimanyu: I also think Jyoti is really hot. What a killer body! She looked mind blowing on stage.

Yash: Which feature of her you like the most?

Abhimanyu: Her lips. I think they are very inviting. He smiled.

Yash and Ram: Ooooohhh....

Yash: Only that or few more . He teased him reacting to word 'inviting'.

Ram: First time ever, he named a girl he finds hot. Better late than never. He chuckled.

Yash: Do you like her?

Abhimanyu: Like her? Is that even a question? I love her!

Ram: Who doesn't love her! He declared.

              Abhimanyu thought for now he can let his roommates tease him with new hot chick in the block and deviate them from the real girl. They were getting suspicious and if he didn't give a name there were chances that they observed him closely and caught his secret someday.

              Next day, in the dance party after Valentines, Jyoti asked Abhimanyu for a dance. They chitchatted as they danced happily to many songs. Shanaya as usual skipped the dance party to avoid seeing him dance with other girls. Yash saw Abhimanyu dancing with Jyoti and gave him a wink. He told Shilpa  about  Abhimanyu's  confession to having hots for Jyoti. Shilpa felt a little bad. Whenever, she spoke with Abhimanyu she felt how good it would have been if he liked her, but Yash was not bad. He kept her happy in many ways and she was happy with him. Jyoti was happy to no end when she learnt of it from Shilpa.

Love Takes Time {Completed} {#Wattys2017}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें