1. Meet the Family

*Disclaimer*

This is a an original work of fiction and imagination. All the characters and events in the story are entirely fictional. Any resemblance with anyone living or dead is pure coincidental. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Love Takes Time. Copyright ©  Nov 2016. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

******************************************************************************

I would like to thank the readers for likes and comments. They can keep me motivated(Smiles showing all teeth).

*********************************************************************************************** 

            Sidharth Malhotra as Abhimanyu Singh

***********************************************************************

                        Abhimanyu Singh is a son of a rich businessman Arjun Singh. Arjun Singh's name is a constant in top 50 richest people in India and appears mostly at a number between 15 and 20. Arjun Singh has business in diverse segments. He is a good man at heart with an acumen of a businessman. He is a self made man.He has a good network of friends and loves get together with them over drink and dinner whenever he has time. His mother Rekha is a homemaker. She loves socializing with her group of rich friends often. She believes in living life king size but at the same time respects others choices in life. His beautiful young sister Ria, just finished 6th grade. She is like mom, full of life, stylish and loves partying with her friends. She is an average student. Well, unlike his other family members, he is more of a loner. That is not to be mistaken for no friends. He does talk with other boys and girls at school and family gatherings, it's just that he doesn't over indulge. He likes to be with his books. His family calls him bookworm and his grades only support it. When he was a very young kid, his father told him that good things he reads are not just for reading but to be applied and practiced in real life. It left such an impression on him that now he can't do otherwise. His 12th grade board exams are over and results are expected anytime now.

          His room is upstairs in a big massive bungalow with huge lawns around. Yeah, just like any other rich people houses. But his room is very simple.It has a big study table with a laptop on it and  a comfortable king size bed with a guitar taking half of the bed. Yeah, Abhi let's his guitar sleep with him. It has a walk in closet with his clothes, shoes and ties(mostly bought by his mom) and of course his UG's. His true possession is a huge bookshelf with books lined from top to bottom shelf. His sister says one day he'll get buried under those books and she will have to dig him out from those piles of book to find him . They love each other but due to age difference, don't really share things going in their lives on daily basis. Abhi is good in math,science and computers and wants to do engineering in Computer Science. Last night he fell asleep with a novel in his hand by Dan Brown, He can't recall a night when I went to bed without a book. He woke to his mom's voice calling him down in the lawn.

Mom: "Abhi, come down for the breakfast. Everyone down here is waiting for you"

Abhi: "Coming Ma,". He looked out the window and saw another family with mom and dad. He decided to freshen up before showing up. He shouted from window, "I'll be there in 10 mins". He brushed his teeth and washed his face and looked himself in the mirror . His hair was all ruffled up. He thought it didn't look bad, so he left after patting his face dry with a towel.He was in his tracks and T which he had worn to bed. He decided against changing into something else. As he passed through the passage, he could hear his sister talk with someone in her room. He reached down sliding on stairs railing and then walked out whistling  into the lawn. He loved singing and playing guitar. As he reached the lawn table where his parents and guests were seated, he stopped humming and greeted uncle and aunt he didn't know. His dad introduced them as Mr. and Mrs. Mehra from Delhi, his dear friends. Abhi took his seat to join them for breakfast.