5. Rocking Party

At twilight, it appeared as if an earthquake has hit the hostel. Everyone was moving in and out of the rooms to get ready for supposedly a rocking party that night.They had 3-4 such parties in a year.But freshers were very excited as it was their first.

Abhi was asleep in his bed as he was tired after washing and ironing so many clothes.

Ram: Abhi, Wake up. Get ready for the party

Abhi: What time is it? He asked cleaning the inner corners of his eyes.

Ram: It's 6:30pm.

Abhi: Where is Yash?

Ram: He is in senior's room downstairs. Went to borrow a shirt from his senior friend.

Abhi went to take a shower and returned to room with a towel wrapped around his waist. Then, he walked straight to pick clothes to wear. Ram talking to himself...What is the damn dress code..what should I wear??Hmmmmm

Abhi: I don't think there is any dress code. We can turn up in casuals. Regular jeans with a button up shirt or  a t-shirt.

Ram: What are you wearing?

Abhi: Black button up shirt and dark blue skinny jeans.

Ram: I'll also wear a shirt and jeans.

Just then Yash entered the room.

Yash: Hey fellow mates, you guys ready? He asked loudly.

Both Abhi and Yash bent from waist to their side to look at him. Yash looked dashing in a blue jeans and transparent yellow shirt. His hair were spiked with gel.

Ram:Where did you get this girl's shirt, he asked laughing?

Abhi: Did you get it from Girl's hostel? He joked.

Yash: You guys know nothing about fashion.It's the trend.How is it looking?

Ram: It 's suiting you.

Abhi: You have the attitude to carry it.

Yash: I'm leaving guys, will catch you there.

Abhi: Why is he going so early?

Ram: Bird watching. Doesn't want to miss any of it. Got it.

Abhi: Oooooh!

          A lot of boys had already reached the corridors of the top floor on boy's hostel building 3 and waiting for girls to arrive.The senior year girls had started turning up in ultra fashionable clothes.In Shanya's room, her roommates were all ready. Priyanka wore tight sleeveless black top with a flippy green skirt. Bela too chose to wear a body hugging t-shirt with an A-line black short skirt.

Both the girls wore high heels. Shanaya wore a blue floral knee length cap sleeves dress with wedge heels. They all wore pink and red lipstick and added few accessories to go with their dresses. As they stepped out of the room to walk towards boys hostel, they saw girls dressed up in short tight clothes  and high heels. There were few in kurta-chudidaars too. It looked no less than a ramp walk to boy's hostel.

Yash kept looking as Shanya passed him with her friends. All of them looked similar in tight short clothes but she looked a little different than other's in a simple printed dress. His eyes got stuck on her. His eyes followed her until she was out of sight." Wow, natural beauty",he said to himself. He felt he has seen her before and then it struck him that she is from his class.  His eyes wandered to other beauties walking along the corridor.

It was dark when Yash spotted Abhi and Ram walk into the corridor together.

Yash: Where were you guys stuck?