31. Paris

Abhimanyu always wanted to come to Paris with someone he loved, and she was the only girl he ever fell in love with. It was unlikely that he would fall in love again. She was his first and only love in life. He kept Paris last in the schedule as he wanted to be free of every worry related to work, when he took her around the city of love. From there, she would fly back to Mumbai, and he would fly to New York City to see clients of another project. The long business trip had reached it's last destination.

              Berlin to Paris flight was little more than an hour. They drove by cab and checked in suites in The Westin– Vendôme hotel in Paris. Shanaya was surprised that company had booked her a suite same as Abhimanyu. Lift took them to the top floor and her suite was two suites ahead of Abhimanyu's on the same side of corridor. She opened the door of her suite to a living room with beautiful furnishings. She then walked to bedroom with king size bed, and opened the curtains only to have her mouth agape to the beautiful view of Eiffel tower and other famous monuments of Paris. She quickly opened the balcony door to absorb the stunning panoramic view of Paris at 8 am in morning from the balcony of her suite. She sat on one of the two chairs in balcony with round table. She hadn't had any sleep, but there was no point of a nap now, they had a meeting to go to, at 10 am.

              Her hotel phone rang, she picked it up to Abhimanyu's voice telling her to join him for breakfast in his room, after getting ready for the meeting. Shanaya dressed up in the lavender skirt suit set that she wore for the meeting in Tokyo. She walked to Abhimanyu's suite, and knocked on his door. He opened the door buttoning up the top most button of his shirt, with tie draped around his neck.

Abhimanyu: Bonjour! Come in. He smiled and gestured her in.

Abhimanyu: Almost dressed. Just got to tie the tie.

He smiled letting her in. She was so used to going to his bedroom that instead of sitting in living, she followed behind him to his bedroom and sat on his bed with his suit jacket sitting next to her. She watched him tie the knot of his tie as he did that in front of her, standing with his back against the study.

Shanaya :You never wear a bow tie?

Abhimanyu: Bow ties are not for formal corporate meetings. More like for dinner parties. There also, I always wear tie. You know how ties can come in handy when you are with a girl.

Shanaya: How?

He smiled.

Abhimanyu: Now, that I can't explain to you.

He finished making the knot and adjusted tie around his neck.

Abhimanyu: Am I looking good? He asked her.

She just kept looking at him at loss of words. She didn't expect him to ask her that.

Of course, he looked stunning. He was dressed to impress. Even if he wasn't he still would have made an impression. She just couldn't say anything.

He, anyways, didn't wait for her to answer, and went in the restroom to check himself in the mirror.

Abhimanyu: Do you like my bed? Is it comfortable? He asked when he walked back in the room.

Remaining seated, she checked the cushion of mattress by  jumping up and down on it.

Shanaya: Ya, it's very good..

Abhimanyu: I am even better. He gave his naughty smile.

Shanaya: Oh, God! she cried.

Abhimanyu: C'mon! I can flirt this much with you. He said opening the unlatched door to balcony of his suite