32. A Night to Remember

Abhimanyu: You made my day. Now, let me make your night. He said standing at the door of his suite.

Shanaya: Where are you taking me? She asked smiling with her hand on handle of her half open room door.

Abhimanyu: To the most happening night club in Paris. He said with tinkle in his eyes.

He saw her thinking over it.

Abhimanyu: Oh, sorry! I forgot that you don't drink with me. He said and turned to his door to insert the magnetic key.

Shanaya: I can still come, and sit with you and not drink.

Abhimanyu: Good then, let's meet in lobby at 9 pm.

He looked at his watch.

Abhimanyu: We have two hours, so I guess I can take a quick nap before shower. You also try to get some rest. Must be tired after whole day of sight seeing.

He was about to go into his room.

Shanaya: Oh, no! She cried.

Shanaya: I have an early morning flight to catch. I don't think I can go to a nightclub.

Shanaya: Sorry. She said cutely.

Abhimanyu: C'mon! Your mobile alarm is there. It will never let you miss any flight. He teased how the alarm on her cell rang every time in the morning to alert them to get ready for airport, when they worked nights in his room.

Shanaya: Okay, I'll see you in lobby at 9 pm. She said after thinking.

          Abhimanyu took shower after a nap. He wore fitted button down black shirt with a good fit straight leg blue jeans. He blow dried his hair in a messy voluminous quiff that he knew suited him a lot. He went down to lobby and sat on one of the sofas in front of the lift to wait for Shanaya to come.

                    The lift opened in the lobby, and Shanaya walked out. He looked at her without blinking his eyes and so did all the men and women sitting there. She looked beautiful in ironed straight silky hair that fell below her shoulder bone. The red lipstick and black mascara on eyelashes enhanced the fair complexion of her beautiful face. And her body was so sexually attractive in that very very short silver dress with built in demi cup bra, that nobody could look anywhere else. All eyes were on her and didn't let go off her. Heads kept turning to look at her.

                    She walked to him confidently in her high strappy heels, not at all conscious of the eyes staring her, and the insane amount of skin that she was showing in that 'leave little to imagination' dress. Her dress exposed maximum length of legs possible and covered only lower half of her ample breasts. His imaginations of her in skimpy clothes, fell dull in front of what she looked like in real with perfect curves and skin to flaunt.

           He gulped the saliva that formed a lump in this throat. He knew he was in trouble when parts of his body responded in the way he didn't want them to. It was hard for any man to not go hard with her looking insanely attractive like that in an insanely exposing dress.

She came and stood in front of him, only slightly shorter than him in her high heels.

Abhimanyu: Who do you plan to kill today? He asked smiling.

Shanaya: One and everyone. She said 'one' with a quick glance at him and then she said 'everyone' looking around.

Abhimanyu: Everyone is already dead. People you see around are walking ghosts now.

She smiled.

Shanaya: How do I look? She asked.

Abhimanyu: You have your answer in the attention you are stealing from everyone around here.