"So you are aware of everything that has transpired?"

The Biblical God merely nodded and released a sigh that appeared to be weary.

"I did not want to believe it at first, but even after the number of years that has passed, there is no mistaking that surge of poisonous celestial energy."

The God from the Bible's solemn expression deepened.

"At the very least," The deity began with a wistful sigh, "His sanity seems to have remained intact. He is only taking his frustration out on the Kami of Shintoism. Even so, there is no telling what will happen if or when he switches onto another target. Nobody is exempt from Samael's wrath."

"Do you plan to assist Issei Hyoudou and his allies, just as you did with the Trihexa?"

The Biblical God remained still for a moment, his face set into an expression of uncertainty. A frown creased his face as he locked eyes with the 'Above' Entity.

"No." He stated, his tone resolute, "There's no need for me to interfere. It is Issei Hyoudou's battle, and Amenominakanushi's conflict. I will not be a part of it."

"Even after everything that has happened between you and him, the entity that is often referred to as your 'Poison', is still one of your creations. A Fallen Angel and Dragon hybrid he may be, the fact remains that he is still one of your children."

"Yes. That fact alone will never change." God agreed solemnly before his weary gaze softened, "He is, and always will be a child of mine, just as the other Angels are my children."

The 'Above' Entity tilted her head again.

"That is why instead of killing him, you chose to brand Samael with a curse, and imprison him in Cocytus, correct?" She deduced, "Not once did you contemplate the decision to destroy him."

"I wouldn't even think of doing such a thing." God stated firmly, "But despite my leniency, he still needed to be punished for his unforgivable acts."

The Evil Intention of Him, and the Dragon Eater. That was what they called Samael, and he would forever be associated with those titles.

"But he is not evil." God emphasized after a few moments of contemplation, prompting the 'Above' Entity to blink towards him in curiosity, "He betrayed me, yes, and I punished him for what he did. But he is not evil."

"He is not good either."

"That is also true."

"Then what do you believe he is?"

"Forgive me for being blunt, but what I believe about his alignment is irrelevant now. There is still the matter of him being fused with Amenominakanushi."

"Yes, an act that will bring forth disastrous consequences. To whom will bear those consequences is debatable at the moment."

The God of the Bible released another sigh as his eyes closed in thoughtfulness.

"A primordial Shinto God, merging with the hybrid of a Dragon and Fallen Angel. That fool. By fusing with Samael, he also took in his poisonous blood. The Kami honestly believed he could avoid my curse."

"The side-effects will be extremely detrimental to Amenominakanushi, especially with all of the negative emotions he harbors towards Issei. Samael will only continue to grow exponentially stronger from within, and it will be difficult for Amenominakanushi to contain him."

"Perhaps that is just what Samael is counting on."

"Meaning?"

"I cursed Samael by converting his body into a Dragon and corrupted his blood." The Biblical God explained, "So because the Shinto Kami made the decision to become a vessel for him, Samael's blood might quite possibly burn Amenominakanushi out."