Chapter 62

Omniverse

The 'Above' Entity stood with wide green eyes as she stared down into the Universe that had occupied her attention for so long. Her primordial creations had long ago departed to their own realms, leaving the Omniversal Entity to herself.

The entity stared unblinkingly as her vast consciousness tried to comprehend the events that transpired within the Universe in front of her. Her green eyes, which usually exuded a stoic aura, were completely wide. If she had allowed herself to emote on a regular basis, the entity would have stood with her jaw agape.

"Well. That escalated quickly."

Time and time again, the actions of Amaterasu's child managed to surprise even her. The events the Shinto child had been placed through were so out of place that not even the 'Above' Entity could predict what would eventually happen next.

She had gathered a hunch of Amenominakanushi being desperate enough to unleash Samael upon Issei Hyoudou and Vali Lucifer. The catalysts that lead up to that event were far too easy to predict.

On the other hand, the Supernatural World gaining a sentient consciousness, along with the reemergence of the Evil Dragons, and the three members of the Hero Faction aligning themselves with Issei Hyoudou, briefly perturbed the 'Above' Entity. She never anticipated those events happening at all. Although, regarding the matter of the Supernatural World, its consciousness had drifted away from Issei's inner world and into the depths of its true form the moment Issei and Cao Cao left the Realm of Hades.

It seemed that by finally acknowledging the Supernatural World as his home, Issei was able to render the sentient world completely sane.

The 'Above' Entity's wide-eyed stare slowly lowered as her expression returned to its stoic look.

"All of the events that have transpired are all because of you. It is no wonder why the Earth and the Supernatural World revolve around you, even though you wish the opposite."

The 'Above' Entity tilted her head as her green eyes narrowed.

"What a peculiar thing you are, Issei Hyoudou."

"He is, isn't he?"

The Omniversal Entity only blinked at the sound of the ancient voice, and turned to find the direction of its source. Her green eyes stared impassively at the figure, with the orbs of light gaining an air of familiarity.

An aged man with messy white hair and white eyes smiled serenely as he slowly approached the 'Above' Entity. His lean and muscular body was adorned by a glowing robe, with the light almost blinding.

"It has been a while." The 'Above' Entity commented.

"Indeed it has." The God from the Bible remarked as he sized up the entity's appearance, "You've changed."

"And it appears that you have not." The 'Above' Entity stated blankly, "I did not expect to see you. Especially so soon at a time like this."

"Due to the current events that have occurred," God said as he offered a casual shrug, "I thought it would be best to apport to a location where I could watch more closely from the sidelines."

"What do you intend to watch in particular?" The 'Above' Entity questioned with a tilt of her head, "Many events have transpired in such a short time."

"I'm aware." God admitted to the Omniversal Entity, "The Evil Dragons, along with that Pluto fellow, were extremely vocal about what's been happening with Issei Hyoudou. And the Shinigami was far too keen to inform me with more details."