Chapter 45

Mount Kailash

Mount Kailash, the peak of Kailas Range, lied near the source of several longest rivers of Asia. Its purpose served as the sacred place of Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jainism. It was also the location in which Shiva referred to as his 'humble' abode.

"Shiva-dono. It is almost time for the meeting to take place."

The God of Destruction opened his eyes as he continued his meditation. The woman who had just spoken to him smiled warmly, taking a seat next to him. Shiva allowed a smile to adorn his face as he closed his eyes once more.

"Thank you for the reminder, Parvati."

"It is my pleasure." The Hindu Goddess of Love, Devotion, and the source of all the power of Hinduism answered.

She sat closer to Shiva as she laid her head upon his shoulder.

"What is the purpose of this meeting, Shiva-dono?" She asked, "Is it about Amaterasu's child?"

Shiva opened his eyes, adopting a thoughtful expression.

"Issei Hyoudou is very peculiar. There is something strange yet special about him. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss Indra's actions, and if Issei Hyoudou deserves to earn my blessing."

"Hmm?" Parvati hummed, "Your blessing?"

"That is correct. But the time for the meeting is short, so Issei Hyoudou shall best hurry with whatever he is doing at the moment. If he has the will to survive that is."

"If this meeting involves the knowledge of only Indra and Amaterasu's son, then why are the other deities involved? I am aware that most of the Gods and Goddesses have heard of Issei Hyoudou, but why the rest?"

"I believe it is about time the rest of the deities became aware of the Solar God, and if he has earned the right to achieve the status of a God."

Omniverse

The fundamental drives of the Universe looked upon the Shinto incarnation of the Underworld. The 'Above' Entity, Death, Oblivion, Chaos, and Order were silent as they observed the actions of Issei Hyoudou.

"Such a fool." Oblivion muttered.

"You call Darling a fool, I think of him as naive yet determined." Death stated.

"How do you figure that?" Order asked.

"No, Oblivion is correct," Chaos amended, "In spite of the son of Amaterasu's noble actions, he shouldn't have done that. Ejecting the ruler of Yomi out of her own throne and sending her all the way back to Takamagahara was unexpected, yet foolish."

"Why would he do this?" The personification of Non-Existence asked in a puzzling manner, "It's not as though Izanami asked him to free her from the realm of Yomi."

"Issei has performed many feats and actions that are unexplainable," The "Above' finally spoke, "But little darling always has a reason for what he does."

"That's right, my Creator," A familiar voice called out, "Amaterasu's child is not without his own intentions."

The five entities turned to look at the source of the voice, and only two of them showed clear reactions. One of them, being Death, shot the source an amused smile, while Oblivion scowled darkly at it. The 'Above' Entity blinked as she turned her head.

"Eternity. You have chosen a different appearance."

"It's been a long time, sister." Death greeted its sibling.

"Not long enough." Oblivion muttered darkly.

Like its moody sibling, Eternity had chosen to take on a different form. It had only performed this action on a whim, since it had all the time in the world to do anything. It now took the form of a tall, beautiful and slender woman with long light-aqua hair and matching colored eyes. In its new form, Eternity also wielded the symbol of infinity on its chest.