Chapter Part 26

Dimensional Gap

The Ouroboros Dragon and the 'Above' entity watched Issei silently. Although there were no words, the expression on her faces said it all. The son of Amaterasu had finally defeated the transformation that personified his anger instability.

Unfortunately, Issei had used all of the power he had left to destroy his Death/Grim Reaper incarnation. It didn't help that the fact that it was the winter season, meant that Issei couldn't absorb any of the Sun's ray at this time.

The last of his power had manifested into a colossal powerful Dragon composed of pure Solar Energy, completely destroying his death incarnation into oblivion.

The Infinite Dragon God gently rubbed her mate's head, her body trembling ever so slightly. Her emotions were beginning to overwhelm her. The worry and sadness were directed towards the pale Issei. The heated anger was predominately directed towards Hades, the Olympian God of the Dead.

The 'Above' entity mechanically brushed a stand of black hair behind her ear. As she pulled a part of hair in front of her, the entity spotted the scrunchie Issei had given to her. Maintaining her stone-faced expression, the 'Above' looked back at the unconscious Issei, and her eyes seemed to slant downwards just slightly.

The Ouroboros Dragon and the Omniversal Entity looked to the left to see a cultivation capsule glowing on top of the Apocalypse Dragon's scales. Surrounding the cocoon was an aura of black energy derived from Ophis' power.

"Is the cocoon finished?" Ophis asked.

"Almost." Great Red answered, "Don't worry."

Ophis looked over at the 'Above' entity, who tilted her head.

"Once this body transfer occurs, I wonder what will be my Issei's classification this time?"

The 'Above' entity closed her eyes and placed the scrunchie back into her hair.

"From the day of his birth, Issei has always possessed the attributes of a God. Due to being a spawn of the Sun Goddess, he is essentially a pure-blooded God. During his battle against Riser Phenex, he absorbed his flames. This led to him becoming part Phoenix. Then, he acquired his death transformation in the Realm of the Shinigami, labeling him as a Death-Phoenix. After that, the influence of Hades' scythe slowly converted his death transformation into a Grim Reaper."

"Humph," Great Red huffed, "the kid's a multitude of races. At least he destroyed his Grim Reaper incarnation. And the way he did it. Converting his energy into the form of a Dragon made out of the energies of the Sun. He's never done that before."

"So what will my Issei be now?" Ophis asked.

"With the Apocalypse Dragon's flesh and your own power," the 'Above' began, "Perhaps he will be a small True Dragon. With his original powers remaining."

The Ouroboros Dragon tilted her head at the 'Above' entity revelation.

"So my Issei...will be a True Solar Dragon."

"Hmm. Has a nice ring to it." Great Red admitted.

"To be revived by the Dragon God and the True Dragon. Issei Hyoudou is a very unique being." The 'Above' commented.

"That is why I love my Issei." Ophis declared.

"All right, it's ready," The Apocalypse Dragon said, "Let him go."

Ophis hesitantly let go of her mate's body, which absorbed itself into the cocoon made of Great Red's flesh. The cocoon trapped Issei's soul within, with the capsule glowing brightly.