Chapter Part 24

"Uh. I hate Mondays."

This was not Issei Hyoudou's day. Earlier, the young man assumed it was going to be a normal day.

Until Azazel, who Issei had just realized worked at Kuoh Academy, ended up snatching him and made him enter into an unknown room.

"Azazel, this isn't right!"

"Oh relax, Issei Hyoudou. You weren't planning to do anything else after school anyway!"

Yep. Issei really hated Mondays.

"...This is not what I had in mind!"

And here he was, trapped within a mysterious capsule. God, he really hated Azazel now.

"Let me out already!"

"No can do. Hahahaha, seriously, you came in at a good time, Issei Hyoudou."

Azazel chuckled and activated a device, prompting Issei to emit a pool of his Solar Energy. He was going to give the Fallen Angel the beating of a lifetime once he got out of here.

If he got out of here.

"What are you trying to do?!"

"Well, there was something I wanted to try for a bit, and I was troubled because I didn't have a test subject. And you happened to come by walking through the hallways. So I just felt like it."

"You 'felt like it'?! You son of a-"

"Everything comes with a sacrifice."

Gritting his teeth, Issei looked all around himself, and spotted a capsule next to the one he was trapped in.

'What kind of experiment is this?!'

FLASH! DOOOOOOOOON!

A flash of light suddenly illuminated, causing a large explosion to erupt. Smoke emitted around the area.

Cough! Cough!

Issei held in his breath as he shot an energy blast through the capsule. Before he climbed out, he stopped.

'Why didn't I do that from the beginning?'

"Goddamn it!"

Calming himself for the moment, Issei climbed out of the capsule and looked around his surroundings. He looked behind himself and saw that the capsule he was originally in was broken.

"What in the world happened?"

The room was in ruins due to the explosion, leaving shattered glass and objects. Clicking his tongue, Issei looked all over him.

"Goddamn that Azazel."

A drip of water dropped down from the ceiling.

"Well...I know someone's going to have to clean this up. And it's not gonna be me."

Crossing his arms, Issei walked out of the room, and went outside. Before he could walk onto the bridge, he heard something strange.

"Kyaa!"

Issei turned around to see a well-endowed girl with brown hair tied with a red ribbon. The young man remembered that the girl's name was Murayama.

Murayama ran quickly and stopped just in time to avoid crashing into Issei. The girl stammered and tried to calm herself down.

"What's wrong?" Issei asked.

"I-I-I-I" Murayama stuttered, "There was a monster! And he attacked the girls and I in the Kendo Club!"