Chapter 40

Dimensional Gap

"You guys aren't making any sense," Saji began with a confused look on his face, "How did Newby become a part of Infinity? And if he did, does his whole personality or anything about him change at all?"

"No." Ophis said with an air of finality, "With the exception of his level of strength, my mate's personality or appearance will not change."

"So why can't we sense Ise-itoko's energy?" Leiko asked.

"Excluding Ophis and myself," Great Red started, "The power he possesses is too vast for you guys to sense. Right now, if the kid really wanted to, he would have to lower his power level in order for it to be tracked."

"...So my little Sun really has become powerful." Amaterasu commented.

"Just be lucky that the kid's not here right now." The Apocalypse Dragon said.

"Why?" Rias asked.

"Because his mere presence would destroy the souls that are weaker than him." Ophis answered.

Most of the supernatural beings paled at the remark, until Gaia turned her attention to Amaterasu.

"Ama-chan. Doesn't Ise-chan still have the ability to turn into a Super Solar God?"

Amaterasu blinked at the question.

"Well, yes. He should."

"Wait, he does?!" Saji exclaimed, "Is he in that form right now? It would explain why we can't sense him, right?"

"I...I'm not sure," Amaterasu answered, "I don't believe he is in the form right now. I would know, because he would have to absorb the full power of the Sun into himself. If he had done that, I would have felt it."

"Well, isn't there another way for Ise-chan to become a Super Solar God without using you?" Serafall asked.

"There is," Amaterasu began hesitantly, "Because the Sun is essentially a massive star, my little Sun should be able to absorb a massive star in Space and transform."

"And that would give Newby the ability to transform into a Super Solar God without the actual Sun?" Saji asked.

"Ophis," Gabriel began as she looked to the Ouroboros Dragon, "If Issei were to transform into the final evolution of his solar power, where would that place his strength level?"

"...It would not be exact, but it would be near the level of a vast source of godly solar cosmic power."

"Cosmic?" Serafall repeated in confusion.

"Well Indra's screwed anyway," Great Red deduced, "The only reason the kid would transform into a Super Solar God at all, would be to troll Indra for everything he's done."

Remains of Svargam

The remains of the Hindu incarnation of Heaven were shaking in tremors. The entire tournament was destroyed, with no traces left. The lobby, VIP Stateroom, bleachers, and food court were gone. Dust spiraled around everywhere, to the point that not even a tumbleweed could clear it out.

"G-g-guhhh..." A voice groaned out.

A hand shot out of the rubble, its structure covered in a deep black texture. The figure pulled itself forward, and successfully got himself out of his trapped closure. As the man pulled himself up, the black texture that covered his face removed itself, revealing the man as the Heavenly Emperor.

Indra looked around his surroundings, his disbelief and anger showing on his face. In spite of the destruction around him, Indra felt extreme relief course through him. He was still alive, as well as the suit that was made of the Leviathans from Purgatory.