Chapter 33

Omniverse

The Ouroboros Dragon and the Omniversal Entity stood in silence as they surrounded the depths of the Omniverse. The entities peered through the specific Universe, watching Issei and Vali train in the former's Inner World.

"Both my mate and Vali are growing exponentially stronger." Ophis commented, "Their training should work to their advantage when the tournament starts."

"With the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi sword, along with his natural energy source," the 'Above' entity began, "Issei's training should go well. There is also the case of the Vanishing Dragon granting permission to allow Issei to keep the portion of his soul."

"I, am surprised at Albion's decision. I, am also surprised that Albion's double manifested into a different sword, rather than interfere with Ddraig's power. Now my Issei has two swords."

"If anything, the sword created from the clone of the Vanishing Dragon will retain the powers of the Divine Dividing Sacred Gear. So little darling has access to the powers of both the Two Heavenly Dragons in his disposal."

"It is my mate's decision to put their power to good use. So he is not taking them for granted."

Tilting her head, Ophis turned her attention to the entity.

"Are you going to act as a spectator and go to the tournament?"

"No. I will remain here and observe everything from the Omniverse. Most likely, the Shinigami will remain in its own Domain as well. As I have stated to Issei, we are driving forces within the entire Universe."

"I see. Baka-Red and the Trihexa are going to watch in the Dimensional Gap. I, shall watch my mate fight."

The 'Above' Entity tilted her head.

"How will they watch the tournament from the Gap?"

"Baka-Red used his power to manifest a dimensional viewer, allowing him to watch anything."

"I see."

Azazel's Mansion

"NO! Please, just stop! I said I was sorry!"

"Gabriel?"

"Go ahead and burn another, Sera."

Azazel couldn't believe the situation he was in. It was apparent that Serafall meant what she said when Azazel asked her what he could do to redeem himself.

By burning his porn collection.

Scraps of magazine covers, pages, and fabrics were scattered across the ground. It didn't surprise Serafall or Gabriel that the mountains of porn collections almost reached the ceiling of Azazel's house.

Narrowing her violet eyes, Serafall summoned a pool of demonic energy. She gave Azazel a glare as she shot the blast towards the collection, causing it to disintegrate into nothingness. The Fallen Angel, who was still trapped in Serafall's ice prison, could only stare in horror.

Gabriel slowly turned her cold stare over to Azazel, and glowered at him.

"Because of you, the sports day at Armageddon had to be cut short, because not only were you not there, but because I had to come to the school and try to find out why Issei wasn't even there."

"Sirzechs-chan said Ise-chan was going to be at Sports Day, but since he wasn't, and you never showed up, the event was short. We had to speed everything up." Serafall informed the Fallen Angel.

"...Who won the race?" Azazel asked weakly.

"We did." replied Gabriel.

"Haha, of course the Angels did. Anyone would have known that."