I paused, feeling a mixture of emotions I can't described rushing in my veins.

"You don't have to fear what's in you, Naruro. No one understands you more than yourself, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

I stepped back, turning back to the two kids who were obviously confused and lost.

"Now, should I bring you guys back to your village?"

"Hana-chan. You can't, I need to bring them back to Konoha."

I turned back, watching Naruto scratching the back of his head.

"Is it a mission?"

"Yes"

"Okay, do what you must."

I started to make my way back to the hideout when I felt a hand on my wrist, pulling me back.

"Can't you...come back to Konoha with us?"

My heart ached, and I must admit. I do miss everyone there, and I would love to go back but I can't.

I've already been with the Akatsuki for a year. I've already aided them with the kidnapping of the four-tailed demon. I'm already a criminal, and I can't shame the village with my sins.

"I'm sorry Naruto...I can't just leave with you like that."

"Why? Why Hana-chan?! Don't you miss everyone? Everyone was so worried about you and we were all looking for you! Shikamaru blamed himself for not being able to stop you, and he never stop doing missions after missions..."

Shikamaru...you idiot.

"Why can't you just come back to us Hana-chan?"

"NARUTO! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Sakura's loud voice was just around the corner and I knew I had to leave fast.

"I'm sorry. Promise you'll not tell anyone about this, and I'll meet you again when I can."

Naruto hesitated for a moment, but nodded his head depressingly in the end.

"Till we meet again Naruto."
Giving him a small hug, I then teleported away before Sakura appeared.

Third Person

"Where the fuck have you been?!"

Hanami dodged the incoming weapon Hidan threw, before appearing behind him a kunai in hand.

Hidan turned to face her, before realizing the blood dripping down from his left cheek.

"Tch. We have training today and you're fucking late!"
He groaned, flinging his weapon back to his hand.

"Judging from everyone being present here, you guys probably just finished sealing. Which also means, I'm right on time."

A huge tick mark formed on his head as he clenched his fingers around his weapon, getting ready for another swing when all of a sudden, Hanami fell forward.

Before her body could touch the ground, Itachi caught her in his arms.

Beads of perspiration trailed from her forehead, while her chest rose and fell in what looks like an agonizing state.

Visible cuts started to form on her arms and legs, and unlike before, her lips became paler.

Those who have seen her abilities, knew that she must have used her special clone jutsu. Her clone, unlike any other normal jutsu, isn't just made of chakra. It's like she split herself into half, and therefore, whenever her clone received damage, she too will experience it after she undo the jutsu.