Chapter 33: I Love You

Jun's p.o.v.

"I've lied to you." Minghao blurted out, catching me off guard.

"What?" I asked, confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said." He said, not really clearing anything up. "I've lied to you and I've done it for a while now."

"You're going to have to explain." I told him. "What exactly did you lie about?"

"The phone called I got about a week ago." Minghao started explaining slowly. "The one I said was from my doctor."

I nodded because I remembered that phone call and how he started acting weirdly afterwards.

"It wasn't actually from my doctor." He said and I suspected that. "It was from my mother."

I nodded thinking for a minute. "She told you about your father, didn't she?"

Minghao nodded as well. "I already knew though. I was still listening when she told you."

"Then why did you lie?" I asked. "Why did you feel the need to avoid me now?"

"I didn't want to hurt you." Minghao said and paused for a moment before continuing. "You were still fragile and I didn't want to tell you anything that could have hurt you more but I also hated continuously lying to you. I decided it was best to just avoid you until you were better. I guess I just made everything worse."

We sat in silence for awhile while I thought over everything Minghao had said.

On one hand, what he did messed me up terribly but on the other hand, he did it with good intentions, not realizing how I would react. Though they do say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

"I don't know what to say." I admitted. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me but you did and I don't know what I should do."

"Please don't break up with me." Minghao whispered and I noticed he was on the verge of tears. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Oh, Minghao that's not what I meant." I told him and pulled him against my chest. "I'm not going to break up with you so please don't cry."

I hadn't thought about what exactly I meant when I said I didn't know what I should do but I knew it wasn't to break up with Minghao. Breaking up with him over something as silly as this would be stupid.

I let Minghao go and as I did I saw that a few tears had made their way down his cheeks. I used my thumb to quickly wipe them away.

"I'm not going to break up with you." I said in a soft voice, knowing he must be really upset if he's actually crying in front of me. "Okay?"

Minghao nodded. "O-okay."

I could tell he was still trying not to cry so I leaned forward and placed a kiss in the middle of his forehead.

"Don't cry, baby." I said and hugged him again. I heard him sniffle a bit and I pulled back to look him in the eyes before kissing him softly on the lips. "Minghao, I love you, I mean it."

I wasn't expecting him to say anything back so as to not make him feel like he had to, I kissed him again. I softly moulded our lips together and brought one hand to Minghao's cheek and the other to his waist. I slowly guided him up to sit on my lap, careful to not let him hit his head on the top bunk, and I leaned my back against my pillows while he wrapped his arms around my neck.

We broke our kiss for a moment for air when Minghao whispered. "I love you too Junnie hyung. I know I may act like I don't often but I do and it scares me sometimes."

"Don't be scared." I whispered and pecked Minghao's lips. "Just trust me and your feelings, okay?"

Minghao nodded and I moved my lips down to his neck.

"A-ah..., hyung." Minghao said, sounding shocked. "Everyone else is here."

"You were fine with kissing," I started. "so why not this?"

"This...," Minghao paused, trying to think of words while my teeth had found his collarbone. "This is different than kissing."

"How is it different?" I asked, continuing what I was doing, half because I was wanting to continue teasing the younger boy on top of me and half because I, myself, enjoyed it. "What's different about it baby?"

"It makes me feel different." He said innocently.

"How does it make you feel?" I whispered into his ear and I felt him shiver. "Does it feel good?"

Minghao just nodded and I saw him pressing his lips together like he was trying to stop any sound from escaping them.

"Ah, I'm sorry." I said and brushed Minghao's bangs away from his eyes a bit. "I shouldn't do things like that to you. You aren't used to it."

Minghao shook his head. "That's the only way I'll get used to them. I don't want you to change who you are just because I'm a certain way. I can't be innocent forever hyung."

"Fair enough." I admitted, even if maybe I'd like him to stay this way for awhile. "We'll just have to take baby steps and I'll have to be sure not to tease you too much."

Minghao nodded. "That seems like a good idea."

I sighed and rested my hands on Minghao's waist and he looked down, smiling. "What is it?"

"When you put your hands there it makes my stomach do flips." He admitted, blushing. "It's a strange feeling that I've never felt before and I kind of like it."

I laughed a bit before realizing something. "Minghao, am I the first person you've ever liked?"

Minghao shrugged. "I've had crushes before but I don't think I've ever dated someone that I actually liked before now. I've only ever dated girls so maybe that's why."

"Well, you don't have to be gay just because you like a guy." I told him. "You can like both guys and girls."

"I know that." Minghao said and thought for a minute. "I've never felt this way with a girl before but it could have been because of how young I was or something. I'm not sure but I don't need to figure it out because I like you and I'm dating you and that's all that matters right now."

"You're right." I said and pecked Minghao's lips again. "You liking me is all that matters."

We both smiled and I connected our lips again. We stay that way for a moment before we heard the bedroom door open.

"Please don't tell me you guys were going to have makeup sex because that would have been gross to do while we were all here." Hoshi said and we all laughed. "I'm guessing everything is okay with Seventeen's China Line again, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, for the time being."

"Stop causing so much drama okay?" Hoshi said and pushed Minghao's shoulder. "You two both need to learn just to share your feelings with each other and stop running away from your problems."

"We'll try hyung." Minghao said and moved so that he was no longer sitting on me, probably because he felt awkward. "We'll learn how to function better together."

"Good," Hoshi said, nodding and beginning to make his way out of the room again. "I like you two together but not if this won't be a healthy relationship."

Hoshi left and Minghao and I just sat there in silence. Both of us probably thinking the same things.

Is this going to be a healthy relationship?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Only one more full chapter left

I know I said I'd update this over the weekend and I planned to update it on Sunday but my wifi stopped working and then I decided to clean and rearrange my bedroom. Hope you guys can forgive me.

Hope you all enjoy this story!