Chapter 1: Accident

Italics mean they're speaking Mandarin.

The8's p.o.v.

Have you ever had a feeling that something just isn't right? That you should be doing what you're going to do?

Well, I feel that way right now. I'm not sure why, but I just do.

It doesn't make sense on why I do ever. All I'm doing to going back to the dorm but sitting in this van seems wrong. I'm usually in this van so it's not that it's different.

I decided to brush the feeling off the just talk and fool around with the other members in my van. today it was the youngest 7 so Woozi, Dk, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino and myself, of course.

As we talked, I complete forgot about my bad feeling.

"Who you texting?" Mingyu asked he stole Dino's phone from him.

"Hyung no!" Dino yelled as he leaned over the front seat trying to get his phone back.

"Dino sit down and put your seat belt back on!" Seungkwan told Dino but he didn't listen and continued to grab for his phone.

My bad feeling started to come back.

"Dino! Sit down!" Our PD yelled, his eyes coming off the road as he did.

"Look out!" Woozi yelled and pointed out the car's front window.

I looked forward and saw us about to hit a stopped car.

The driver turned and we started heading off the road into a ditch.

As we made impact I slammed into the side off the car. Pain shot through my shoulder and I let out a scream.

I looked to my right and saw everyone else passed out.

My shoulder was in so much pain. I put a hand up to it and it was were it should be.

Great, it's dislocated.

Just then, the door of the van opened and S.coups stood there looking worried.

"Minghao, are you ok?" S.coups asked and put a hand on my shoulder.

I let out a scream. "Don't touch it."

"His shoulders dislocated." Wonwoo said from behind S.coups.

S.coups help me out of the van. "Jun take him to one of the ambulances."

S.coups pasted me Jun. My head spinning and if hurt almost at much as my shoulder. I stumbled a bit but Jun caught me.

"Woah, you ok?" He asked.

"I'm really dizzy." I replay back weakly.

"Come here." Jun put my good arm around his neck and grabbed my legs. "I'll carry you."

"Thank you." I said.

I closed my eyes and laid my head on Jun's shoulder, trying to get the dizziness to go away.

"Bring him here." I heard a voice say.

I felt Jun let go of me and I was laying down on something. I heard doors close and then a voice started talking.

"Is he awake?" It asked.

"Yes, he is." Jun answered.

"Hey there." The voice spoke to me but I still didn't open my eyes. "Can you open your eyes?"

I tried to do say it said. I opened my eye a small amount but headache got 10x as worse. Before I closed them again I could slightly make out that the voice was one of the ambulance guys.