Chapter 12: The Past

(Fyi there is a lot of talk about Mingming in this. Some happy, some sad, mostly sad....)

Jun's p.o.v.

Maybe I should tell Minghao.

No, I shouldn't. It has nothing to do with him.

He worried though. He needs to know that he doesn't need to worry about me.

I just don't want to tell him about Mingming.

When Minghao came he was aware of the memebrs that had left but no one really ever talked about them so Minghao doesn't know really anything about them besides there names.

That's why I feel I should tell him.

It will probably come up anyway.

*flashback*

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I stuttered, on the verge of tears.

"I have to leave." Mingming said.

"I heard you the first time!" I yelled. "I want to know why? Did I do something?!"

"No, you didn't do anything." Mingming said. "It was an agreement between the company, my parents, and me."

"So you want to leave?!" I yelled, devastated by what I was hearing.

"No! I didn't want to!" Mingming yelled back. "I'm sorry. It's been deicded, there's nothing I can do."

I stood there bawling as Mingming walked up to hug me.

"I love you." I wimped into his chest.

"I know." Mingming said as he rubbed my back.

"W-what going to h-happen about u-us?" I asked after I calmed down a bit.

"You'll find someone else." Mingming said.

"I don't want someone else." I said, crying all over again. "I want you!"

*flashback end*

After Mingming left, sure I was upset.

I honestly thought I would never love again but then Minghao came and kind of changed everything.

Although Mingming did leave, I made happy memories with him.

You know what they say, first loves never last and Mingming was my first real love so I guess it was just not meant to last.

"Jun."

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw S.coups standing in front of me.

"Come with me." He said and pulled my arm for me to stand up from the couch.

He pulled me into his bedroom.

"Minghao's worried about you." S.coups said. "He tried to get to tell him but I didn't. Mostly because I'm 100% sure what that was about."

"It has to do with Mingming." I whispered, barely sure if S.coups would hear me. "I'm afraid he's going to leave me too."

"Why would you think that?" S.coups said. "Even if he breaks up with you, he'll still be in the group. We've debuted now."

"That means nothing." I said. "Look at Exo. They were debuted for two years and someone still left."

"That was because of the company Jun." S.coups said. "It isn't like that here."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"Has anyone ever left?" S.coups said. "I don't start going on about your Noonas, that was the graduation system and you know that."