Chapter 16: Lazy Mornings and Ice Cream

Jun's p.o.v.

It's been a few days since Minghao's surgery.

Promotions have finally ended so that means I can spend all day, every day with Minghao.

I woke up this morning and Minghao was sleeping with me in my bed again.

He's been doing that a lot lately. Mostly because we sit on my bed talking and he'll fall asleep and I don't want to wake him and make him move.

Every morning we have had the same conversation. Not that I really minded.

I laid in bed for a while just playing with Minghao's hair.

"We shouldn't sleep together." Minghao mumbled, just waking up.

"You feel asleep." I said. "I wasn't going to lift into the top bunk."

"Then wake me up when I fall asleep." Minghao said, just like always.

"I've told you before." I said. "If you fall asleep I'm not going to wake you up."

Minghao just sighed.

It's like this every morning. Minghao should know that nothing is going to change.

"Did you want to do something today?" Minghao asked and tunred his head to look at me.

I think he would roll over but then he would be laying on his bad shoulder.

He's been getting better but he can't do certian things. Like sleeping on it, lifting anything with it, or putting a bunch of wight on it.

The doctors say he'll be all better very soon and won't have to wear the brace anymore. He'll still have to be careful and they suggest that he doesn't b-boy for awhile.

"Sure." I said. "What do you want to do?"

"It's supposed to super hot today." Minghao said. "We should go for ice cream!"

The smile on Minghao's face was so cute. How could I not say yes?

"If you want ice cream, then we'll go get some ice cream." I said and gave him a small smile.

"Yay!" Minghao cheered and clapped his hands together lightly. "Ice cream's really good, especially on a hot day."

"You are correct." I said. "Now come on, we should get ready."

"Now?" Minghao asked.

"Why?" I questioned. "Do you not want to go now?"

"Let's just stay here for a bit longer." Minghao said and rolled to his stomach and hugged my waist.

Now he can do that with both arms. He was allowed to move his bad arm.

"Be careful of your arm." I said, worring he'd lay on it.

"I am." Minghao said. "Stop worring so much."

"I'll always worry." I told him. "You can't do anything to make me stop."

"What are you, my mother?" Minghao asked and glared up at me.

"If that's stop you want." I joked.

"Hyung." Minghao warned.

"I know, I sorry." I said. "I just don't want you to hurt yourself more than you already are."

"I don't want to be hurt more either." He said. "Don't worry because I'm making sure to be careful."

"Alright, I'll trust you." I said and squeezed my arms around my boyfriend. "Although, if you hurt your shoulder more, even just a tiny bit, I'm going to be like a mom 24/7."