Chapter 28: Promoting Again

Jun's p.o.v.

I didn't know what to do with the information that I just learned.

It made me remember all to vividly what happened with my own father.

*flashback*

"Minghao!" I yelled as he ran out of the building.

I went to run after him but someone had a firm grip on my arm. I turned and saw my father holding me with a very angry expression on his face. Despite being a similar height to him I felt like I was a good foot shorter than him and he was glaring down upon me. When in reality he was looking straight at me, in the eye.

"This is all true?" He asked and all I could do was nod my head, unable to say anything. "That 'joke' earlier about not liking girls, it wasn't a joke at all, was it?"

I still couldn't speak so I only shook my head.

"Answer me with words!" He yelled at me, causing me to flinch and shrink in size, becoming shorter than him. "I need to hear you say it!"

"Honey, please calm down." I heard my mother said, I continued to look at the floor.

"It wasn't a joke." I said quickly, wanting to get away from there. "I'm sorry but it's true. I'm gay."

"Look at me when you say that?" My father said and shook me, causing me to lift my head and see his angry expression. "Look me in the eyes and say that last part again."

"I'm gay." I whispered, as tears filled in my eyes.

"You're scaring him." My mother said, trying to get my father's hand off my arm. "Just let him go and we can talk after you've calm down."

My father said nothing else and shoved me away from him, making me almost fall over. I was about to sprint out of the building when Minghao's mother spoke.

"Junhui." She spoke quietly. "Please make sure Minghao is okay."

I nodded my head and she smiled. With that I sprinted out of the building and ran down to the dorm as fast as I could, trying to forget all that just happened.

*end of flashback*

I felt tears build in my eyes as I remembered. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to clear my head. However, it wouldn't be that easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last few days have not been easy for me and I think the other members are starting to notice.

While practising for our comeback I've been able to distract myself but whenever we're taking breaks or at the dorm, I get lost in my thoughts and they've noticed. I don't know if they can see that I haven't been sleeping but I know Minghao has.

Last night he went up to go to the bathroom and found me very awake in my bed. I told him this was the first night that I couldn't sleep. That it was because of our comeback being the next day and that I was worried about doing well. However, I don't think he bought it.

"Jun!"

I broke out of my thoughts and realized practice was starting again. I assumed that no one would say anything like it has been the past few days but no.

"What's wrong?" It was S.coups that spoke up. "You've been really distracted these past few days. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing." I shrugged but clearly, no one bought that either. "I've just been worried for our comeback and I haven't been sleeping the best the past few nights."