Chapter 24: Go Away

Minghao's p.o.v.

It only took me a few minutes to make it back to the dorms.

I was the only one there so I just broke down by the front down.

I had been so afraid of my mother being upset after she knew about Jun and I dating that knowing she was upset was just to much for me. I couldn't get the thought of my mother hating me out of my head.

I was still on the floor a few minutes later when the door burst open and hit me. I looked up and it was Jun.

"Minghao!" He yelled my name and dropped to the floor in front of me, using his sleeve to dry my cheeks. "Why'd you run? Your mother wasn't done talking. You should have stayed to listen to what she had to say."

"Why does it matter?" I asked, chocking on another sob. "She's going to hate me anyway. It'd just hurt more to listen to her say it."

"It doesn't seem like she was going to hate you." Jun said and I shoved him away from me. "What is it?"

"Just leave me alone." I said and went to get up but Jun grabbed onto my arm to stop me.

"What do you mean?" Jun said, looking confused. "You're obviously upset and I want to help you. Let me make you feel better."

"Yeah I'm upset but it's your fault!" As I yelled at Jun I pulled away from him and he started looking hurt. "The only way you can help is by going back in time and not kissing me! You can't do that so just leave me alone!"

"I realize this is mostly my fault but you can't blame everything on me." Jun said as he stood up, looking like he was going to follow me wherever I started going. "If you thought doing what did was a bad idea you could have said so and we wouldn't have done it but you didn't so in a way it's just as much your fault as it is mine."

"Just go away!" I screamed, slamming our bedroom door and leaning against it so Jun couldn't open it. "I'm mad at you so just leave me alone!"

I could feel Jun pushing on the door from the hallway but he didn't say anything and after a few tries he stopped pushing and I could hear him walking away. My mind was happy that he had left me alone but my heart screamed for me to call him back. 

It was about a half an hour before anyone knocked on the door. In the time I ran out of tears and moved myself to move Jun's bed. I was originally on my own bed but I drifted over to his bed at one point and I found the smell of his bed comforting. Whoever was knocking on the door gave up after a few tries when I didn't respond. I hear someone quietly mention something about me sleeping.

I'm not sure how long it was before someone decided to just come into the room, not caring to knock or wait for me to finally say something. They just walked in. That someone was Jeonghan.

"What happened?" He asked as he stood by Jun's bed. "All Jun's telling us is that you're upset and that you won't talk to him. I knocked earlier but you said nothing and I thought you must have been sleeping."

When I didn't say anything Jeonghan sighed.

"I can see your eyes are open so I know you're awake. Dino wants to go to bed. He has school in the morning but I told him to wait until I talked to you." Jeonghan said before coming closer to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. "Talk to me please. We're all worried about you and Jun but Jun said he wouldn't say anything because apparently that would upset you more."

"My mother probably hates me." I whispered quietly but I know Jeonghan heard because he said nothing for a long while. "Jun's little brother saw us kissing and told our parents."

"Now you think your mother is going to hate you?" Jeonghan asked and I nodded. "Why do you think that?"

"Well she said she was upset." I told him and he waited for me to continue. "I was so afraid of my parents finding out and being upset so that's why I didn't want them to know but then they found out and when my mother said she was upset I just couldn't take it. I ran out of the building before she could say anything else."

"You don't know that she hates you." Jeonghan said. "You're just assuming, right?"

"Well yeah." I said. "I'm afraid of what else she has to say."

"From the few times I've met her, your mother seems like a nice person so I doubt that she's going to hate you, okay?" Jeonghan said. "You should stop thinking like that. I can understand being nervous about what she'll have to say but don't just think of the worst outcome."

"I'll try." I said. "It's hard though."

"I know but try your best. You'll feel a lot better." Jeonghan told me and I nodded. "Now, abut Jun."

"What about him?" I asked, still a little mad at him.

"Something happened between you too." Jeonghan said and I nodded. "I don't know what. Jun wouldn't tell us that either. All I know is we came home and he was crying his eyes out in the living room. I've never seen Jun cry like that before so I assumed it must have been something bad."

"Was he really that upset?" I asked and Jeonghan nodded. "I don't understand why he is. All I did was get a bit angry at him and yell at him."

Jeonghan shrugged. "All I could understand from what he did say was that you guys fought and I think he said something about ruining everything. I don't know what he thought happened that you don't think happened but he was really upset about it and I think it'd be good if you could try to fix things with him and soon."

"Not tonight." I said. "I think I'm still to angry at him to try to talk about what is wrong."

"I understand." Jeonghan said. "Don't forget we're filming the music video tomorrow and your parents are leaving. You have a lot of things to fix in a short amount of time."

"I'll try to do it all." I told him and he smiled. "Tell Dino he come into bed now."

Jeonghan nodded and left the room. I got out of Jun's bed and went back to my own in case Jun came into the room to sleep. I don't know if he will or not. I'm still thinking about what Jeonghan said about Jun being so upset. Maybe it was because I told him it was all his fault. Maybe he now actually thinks it was all his fault. I know that it wasn't anyone's fault. I was just angry and I still kind of am but he should know that and not actually blame himself.

I laid awake most of the night thinking about how I can fix everything. Things with Jun and the things with my parents. Am I even going to be able to see them at the airport tomorrow?

We'll have to see what happens within the next few days.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Everything will work out, don't worry.

I'm going to try to update once a week like I have been but I've started working again so I might miss a week once in awhile.

I'll try not to and I definitely won't miss two weeks in a row because I've vowed to myself that I won't disappear again.

Hope you all enjoy this story!