Chapter 6: Everyone's home

Minghao's p.o.v.

After Jun and I finished eatting, Jun seemed sad for some reason.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." Jun said. "Just thinking again."

"Will you tell me what you're thinking about?" I pouted.

Jun was quiet for awhile.

"I'll tell you some day, just not today." Jun said.

I nodded, slightly sad that Jun didn't trust me and tell me but I still understood that it must be something personal.

"Did you want to go to the living room or go to our bedroom for awhile?" Jun asked.

I was slightly confused on why Jun was assuming that we were staying together but I just shrugged it off.

"Isn't Hoshi hyung still in the bedroom?" I asked.

"Nope." We turned and saw Hoshi enter the kitchen. "I want food."

"Want to go into the bedroom then?" Jun asked.

"Sure." I shrugged with one shoulder.

Jun and I placed our dishes in the kitchen sink before heading to our bedroom.

When we enter, Jun flops down on his bed.

"I'm so tried." Jun complained.

I walked over and sat down beside him on his bed.

"Why?" I asked.

"I wasn't able to sleep much last night cause Hoshi was crying so much." Jun explained.

"I feel bad for him." I said.

"Me too." Jun said. "Loving someone and learning the don't love you back is hard. That's why I'm afraid to confess."

"Confess? Is there someone you like?" I asked, a bit of jealously in my heart.

Why? Why do I feel jealous that Jun might like someone?

Do I like Jun?

"Well, no, just, you know, confessing in general." Jun said.

He seemed flustered.

I laughed at how cute Jun was being.

He's totally in love with someone. I wonder who she is. I hope she knows how lucky she would be if Jun actually confessed to her.

"If you like someone, you should confess it her." I said, still feeling kind of jealous.

"It's not that easy." Jun said. "I've known this person for a few years now, it'd make things awkward if they didn't return my feelings."

I just nodded.

I've never had much experience with love.

Jun sighed. "Sorry, I made it awkward."

"No, it's fine." I said, then it was quiet for a few minutes. "Do you think we'll be made to go out to the living room?"

"Probably." Jun said. "Plus we wouldn't want to be rude to the other members parents so we would have to drag ourselves out of this room at some point."

"You have a point." I said. "It'll be awkward though."

"Remember that Joshua hyung and Seungkwan's parents aren't here either." Jun reminded me.

I nodded. "Right, I did forget about that."

Jun smiled. "Not as bad, right?"

I nodded and smiled back at Jun.