Chapter 4: Pain

(↑ New cover Thank you to Swagalicious_2K15 for making it!)

*Three days after the crash*

The8's p.o.v.

I was nervous the whole ride back.

Jeonghan kept asking if I was alright because apparently I was shaking pretty bad.

When we made it back home I wanted to go sleep because I was tired but I couldn't because Hoshi was in there.

I don't know what happened but Hoshi seems really upset.

I decided to just go sit in the living room.

I walked in and sat on the couch and I saw Jun was also in the living room but I just ignored him.

"We're heading out." I heard S.coups said.

I looked over and saw him and Jeonghan in their outdoor wear. I waved to them and they left.

After a few minutes Seungkwan and Vernon came into the living room.

"Want to play some games?" Vernon asked.

"What kind of games?" I asked.

"Video games." Seungkwan said.

I thought for a minute. Seungkwan gets very competitive with video games so I wasn't sure if I wanted to play.

I thought, what the heck, I have nothing better to do.

"Sure." I shrugged.

I spent the next hour or so playing different videos games with Seungkwan and Vernon.

I would look behind me every so often and everytime Jun would still be sitting there watching us.

At the current moment I was waiting, once again, for Seungkwan and Vernon to stop fighting.

Everytime Vernon won Seungkwan would say he was cheating and then the would start arguing.

This time they were arguing for longer then they had before.

"What do you think Minghao?" Vernon turned to me.

"About what?" I asked. "I wasn't really paying attention."

"Vernon cheated!" Seungkwan yelled.

"How can I cheat on a video game?" Vernon said.

"I think Vernon's right." I said quietly, unsure if they would even hear me.

"What do you mean hyung?!" Seungkwan yelled and grabbed me and pulled me to stand.

Luckily they grabbed my right arm.

"I'm better then Vernon! I should win." Seungkwan yelled at me.

"Maybe you aren't better..." I said very quietly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Seungkwan continued to yell.

He grabbed my upper arms and started shaking me.

"Ow Seungkwan, stop." I said.

The pain kept getting worse as Seungkwan continued to shake me.

I gave up telling Seungkwan to stop because he was still yelling and didn't hear me.

As he continued I felt tears in my eyes.

"Seungkwan stop! You're hurting him!" Vernon yelled and pushed Seungkwan away for me.

Thing was, when Vernon pushed Seungkwan, he still had a hold of my arms so when he fell backwards, he pulled on both my arms.

As Seungkwan fell, my body made the reaction of me pulling away from him, so I did not fall as well. This caused even more pull on my arms.