Chapter 8: Love?

Jun's p.o.v.

I was so nervous.

I didn't want to talk with Minghao but I knew I had to.

When we arrived back at the dorm I saw Minghao go into the performance team's bedroom.

I decided to go into the bathroom before talking to him.

When I was in there I closed the door and let out a slow shaky breath. I turned the taps on and splashed water on my face.

Why was I so nervous? I basically already confess to him and he basically said he returned my feelings so why was I like this?

It's now or never.

I left the bathroom and headed towards our bedroom. I paused for a moment before opening the door.

When I did, Minghao looked at me and then looked away. An awkward silence filled the room as I walked in.

"We should probably talk." I said. unsure of what else to say, and awkwardly walked in and sat down on the end of his bed.

Minghao nodded. "Probably."

"Listen, I wasn't lying." I said. "I really do like you."

"So do I." Minghao said. "Why did you leave?"

"I was nervous, afraid. I didn't know how to deal with those emotions properly so I left." I said truthfully.

I haven't ever been the best with dealing with my emotions.

Minghao leaned forwards and hugged me with his one good arm. "You didn't have to be afraid."

I smiled and hugged him back.

"I think I love you." Minghao whispered in my ear.

I laughed. "I love you too Minghao."

Minghao came away from our hug.

"What does this mean?" Minghao asked.

"What do you want it to mean?" I asked. "Would you prefer staying friend for now?"

Minghao shook his head and I laughed.

"So then, Minghao, would you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

Minghao nodded quickly.

I smiled and laughed as I saw Minghao cheeks had turned a light pink somewhere along the way.

"You're cute." I said and ruffed his sliver hair.

Minghao pulled his knees up and hid his face so I knew his cheeks were probably growing a darker shade of pink.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Hoshi came running in before quickly closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Running away from Woozi and his possible guitar." Hoshi said in between deep breaths.

"What did you do?" I asked, not really surprised Hoshi was messing around with someone.

"It's a long story." Hoshi said.

I shrugged figuring either it was a long story or he just didn't want to tell me.

I looked back at Minghao and he had finally taken his face away from his knees. There was still a very light blush on his cheeks that Hoshi probably wouldn't even notice.

I smiled and spoke in and whisper. "Better?"

Minghao nodded. "You should go to your own bed."

"Why?" I asked.