Chapter 21: Minghao's Family

Minghao's p.o.v.

"You'll come with me right?" I asked as I sat on my bed the night before my parents came to Korea. "I know your parents are still here but I'd like it if you came with me."

"Of course I'll come with you." Jun said sitting down beside me. "What time does there flight come in?"

"In the morning." I said while thinking. "I think sometime around nine. All I remember to that our manager said he'd pick me up at about eight fifteen."

"That's perfect because I doubt my family will be awake at that time." Jun said. "They're still a little jet legged seeing they only got here a few days ago."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Can I ask why though?" Jun asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. It'd probably make them feel more comfortable if there are more than one person they can talk to."

Jun nodded. "I guess that makes sense."

I lied though. I wanted Jun there for another reason. I wanted to be able to spend time with him before my parents got here and I had to act like the two of us were friends and nothing else. Also, I still get nervous being in cars. I don't know how the other members don't but maybe it was because I was awake during the whole thing. Maybe that's why I'm still freaked out about.

"What are you thinking about?" Jun asked, now laying back on my bed. "You looked deep in thought."

"I wasn't really thinking about anything important." I said before laying down next to him. "What would you say if I told you I was still nervous being in cars?"

"I would say that's completely normal because it was a tumatic experience for you." Jun said and wrapped his arms around me. "Are you still nervous?"

I buried my face into the Jun's shoulder and nodded.

"Is that really why you wanted me to come with you tomorrow?" Jun asked and I nodded again. "That's perfectly okay. You didn't have to make up a lie. You should have told me the truth at first."

"I guess I should have." I mumbled into Jun's neck. "I just don't like sharing my feelings that much. I guess maybe I should try doing it more, especially with you."

"You don't to tell me everything but I'd like to know if something is bothering you." Jun said. "Please trust me with your feelings."

"I'll try." I said, still pressed against his shoulder. "Can we go to sleep now?"

"Sure." Jun said as he started getting up from my bed.

"Stay with me." I said and grabbed his arm. "I don't care if the other members see us."

"Why do you suddenly not care?" Jun asked. "I thought you didn't want them to know anything at all."

"I've changed my mind." I said before sighing, knowing I should tell him the truth. "I know once my parents get here I'll act differently around you because I don't want them thinking anything is going on between us so I want to make the most out of the time we have left."

Jun smiled. "I really like that idea."

He laid back down on my bed and pulled the blankets back so we could get under them.

Once we were under them I shut the light off, hoping the other members wouldn't turn them back on when they came in.

"Can I cuddle you?" Jun asked from beside me.

"I-I guess." I stuttered, feeling a bit embarrassed that he asked that.

I felt Jun move in the bed before feeling his arms wrap around me.