Chapter 25: Music Video Shoot

Jun's p.o.v.

Last night was pretty bad.

After Minghao yelled at me and pretty much locked me out, I just sat in the living room and thought about how I probably just screwed up our whole relationship. I ended up crying and when the other members made it back to the dorm, they were very concerned. I didn't tell them anything but I know Jeonghan talked with Minghao so he probably told Jeonghan what happened.

I slept on the couch because I didn't think it'd be a good idea for Minghao and I to be in the same room. I assume he's still really angry at me. I guess we'll find out today.

I was awake before any of the other members because I had to head to the airport because my parents and little brother were heading back to China today. After that the staff member who drives me there will take me right to music video shooting location.

I'm curious what my parents will say after what happened last night. Especially my father. After Minghao ran out Minghao's mother asked me if I'd make sure he was okay. I told her I would but I wasn't able to do that. I walked into the performance teams bedroom and it was rather obvious that Minghao had been crying a lot. I wondered if it was obvious that I had been crying.

I quietly grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I got my answer the second I looked in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and there was the very start of dark circles under my eyes, though those were from not sleeping, not crying.

I quickly got ready and avoided looking to the mirror any longer then I had to. I looked just as terrible as I felt and I didn't want to think about that.

I met my parents in the car that would take us to the airport.

"I'm guessing last night didn't go well." My mother said when I entered the car and she saw me.

I just shook my head as I sat down and closed the door. No one else said anything else while we drove there and I just stared out the window. I thought about Minghao and how I so badly just wanted to hug him and kiss him and to hear him say that he didn't completely hate me now. Sadly I don't actually think any of that is going to happen anytime soon.

No one really talked again until we were standing at the gate and my parents were about to leave. My father and brother were boarding the plane but my mother stayed back for a minute to talk to me.

"Are you mad at me for not telling you the truth?" I asked. "You know, about Minghao and I dating."

"Why would I be mad at you?" My mother asked. "He obviously wasn't ready for people to know and I'm sorry that I made his parents find out."

"You didn't know there was something happening that shouldn't have been seen." I said. "You thought we were practicing with Hoshi not kissing each other."

"I guess that is true." She said. "I still feel bad though. Minghao seemed really upset last night."

"He was." I said and it was obvious my mother wanted me to continue. "He got mad at me and said it was basically all my fault and then he kept me out of the bedroom and I haven't talked to him since then."

"How are you feeling?" My mother asked.

I thought for minute and felt tears build up in my eyes and my mother pulled me into a hug. "I just keep thinking that I've messed everything up and Minghao will hate me forever."

"Oh sweetheart, he was angry but he won't hate you forever because of this." My mother said, rubbing my back. "I'm sure by tomorrow everything will be all fixed."