Chapter 23: Finding Out

Minghao's p.o.v.

"I guess we'll see you tomorrow then." Jun said as the two of us headed down to the practice room.

"Bye!" I yelled as we headed down the stairs. "Do you think this is actually a good idea?"

"Of course." Jun said as we continued towards the practice room. "I want to be able to spend time with you and with the members not knowing, we can't have it at the dorm."

"I guess that's a good reason." I said as we opened the door to the practice room.

Hoshi was already gone. We had texted him when we were on our way. He said he would make sure the practice room was empty and that he'd spend time in Woozi's office.

"It's a perfect reason." Jun said, closing the door behind me and pressing his lips against mine.

"Is this why you wanted us to be alone?" I asked and Jun just smirked so I pushed him away by his shoulder. "You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot." Jun said, still smirking. "Don't forget that."

"I don't think you'd let me." I said, walking over to the wall without a mirror and sitting down against it. I noticed Jun still stood by the door. "Are you going to join me?"

"Maybe I will." He said and started walking over to towards and as he sat down he sighed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked, assuming there was something wrong by the way he sighed.

"I told my mom today." He said. "She took it really well and didn't care."

"You mentioned it earlier. It's great!" I said but it still seemed like something was bothering Jun. "What is it?"

Jub was silent for while before he said quietly. "I just wish I could have told her we were dating."

"I know." I said and sighed. "I'm still not ready yet. You understand that, right?"

"Of course I do." Jun said and lifted his head off my shoulder to look at me. "Yes I want both our parents to know but that doesn't make me forget that you're not ready yet."

I nodded. "Thank you."

"Look at me." Jun said and put his index finger on my chin to make me turn my face towards him. "I will wait as long as you need, okay? I really mean it."

I nodded, blushing extremely hard. "Thank you hyung."

"No need to thank me." He said, smiling. "I just want to be sure you understood that."

I nodded again. "I do understand that."

"Good." Jun said, still smiling. "You look cute when you blush by the way."

"Stop." I said, shoving him away from me and blushing even harder. "I'm not cute."

"Just keep telling yourself that." Jun said and I just stared at him. "I know you try to be tough and all that but your naturally cute."

"Like you're naturally cool?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Exactly." Jun said before realizing I had been sarcastic. "Wait a minute."

Jun narrowed his eyes and stared at me, making me laugh.

"Do you really think that I try to be as cool as I am?" Jun said, his facial expression staying the same. "It's all natural."

"Sure." I said, trying not to laugh more. "Whatever you say but I think all the other members would agree that you make yourself act cool."

Jun looked away from me and pouted for a moment. "I don't make myself act cool it's my natural reaction to act cool."