Chapter 18: Decisions

Jun's p.o.v.

I couldn't find an answer.

Why?

Why doesn't Minghao want to tell people about us?

Is he ashamed to be with me?

Does he not actually like me?

I know those aren't true so why?

Why won't be let us tell people?

I looked down at the small boy sleeping on my chest. He looks so innocent.

He is the most innocent thing in the world compared to me.

I brought my hand up and started playing with his hair, brushing his bangs out of his face.

As I did he wiggled around a bit and rubbed his face against my chest.

Fearing I was going to wake him up, I stopped and put my hand back around his waist.

"Why did you stop?" He asked, still half sleep. "It felt nice."

"Just sleep baby." I said and brought up my hand to continue playing with his hair. "It's still early."

"Then why are you awake?" Minghao asked.

I pause and sighed before replying.

"I'm going to go back to sleep and you should too." I said, before brushing Minghao's bangs again.

Minghao smiled and seemed content with my answer.

After a few minutes slow, quiet breaths were coming out of Minghao's mouth and I could tell he was asleep.

I turned my head to look at the lit up clock on the end table. It read 6:34 am and I sighed.

I was so tired because I could barely sleep all night.

I just can't get hid of the idea that Minghao doesn't actually love me or that he's ashamed of me in some way.

I'm not exactly someone ideal choice. I'm vain and sometimes overconfident.

I don't know anymore.

I should just stop worrying and sleep so that I can it through practice tonight without wanting to pass out.

I looked down at Minghao once more before using my arms to pull him close to me and shutting my eyes, letting my tiredness take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a loud ringing sound.

"Make it stop." Minghao groaned and lifted the sheets over his head.

I looked around and realized that the sound was coming from my cellphone so I quickly grabbed it from it's spot on the end table and answered it without even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Jun, you didn't answer my text so I thought I'd call you." It was our manager.

"Yeah sorry about that." I said. "We were still asleep."

"I figured you were so that's why I called." He said. "Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'd be there in about an hour get pick up you two."

"Alright, we'll be sure to be ready." I said and saw Minghao pull back the covers, pouting.

"Good." The manager said. "See you then."

I said goodbye and ended the call before placing my phone back on the end table and sighing.