Chapter 15: Coming Home

Minghao's p.o.v.

I get to go back home today.

They kept me in the hospital over night because they wanted to keep giving me this pain medication that couldn't be in pill form or something like that. I don't pay to much attention when they talk about that stuff.

I would have gone home by now but I have to wait for Jun to bring my brace.

It's a big deal for me to where my brace now that I can actually move my arm.

I keep moving it by accident and it hurts. Not only is my shoulder sore but when the skin moves it pulls on the stitches.

I sighed while I laid in the hospital bed.

Another reason why I couldn't leave yet was because I need clothes. I was not leaving in a hospital grown. Plus I don't think they would let me.

I stared at the ceiling, bored as hell. I had nothing to do. Jun had gave me my phone back it died already, leaving me with nothing.

I laid in the uncomfortable bed for a few more minutes before the door opened.

I picked my head up but made sure not to move my shoulder off the bed.

I saw Jun come in so I smiled at him. He returned the smiled but it didn't seem right. It almost looked forced.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he came to the side of my bed.

"I should be asking you that." Jun said.

"I'm fine." I said. "Now answer my question. Why do you look sad?"

Jun sighed. "Just tired. I didn't get much sleep last night."

I don't believe that was the reason but I didn't bother trying to get the truth out of him. He'd tell me if he wanted to.

"I have your clothes and stuff." Jun said, holding up the bag he had with him. "Did you want to get changed?"

I nodded.

"You have to put the brace on first." Jun said as I slowly sat up. "Be careful."

I sat up and Jun untied the back of the hospital grown.

"They don't want you moving your arm to much until the stitches heal so you can only wear stuff like this." Jun explained as he pulled a zipper hoddie out of the bag. "I tried to find a botton up shirt but couldn't so I just grabbed this."

"That's fine." I said. "Thank you hyung."

Jun smiled, what looked like a real smile, before he began to put my brace on. It hurt putting it on but felt better after it was completely on.

"You look skinnier." Jun commented as he helped me put my sweater.

I nodded. "I don't think I've been eatting as well as I should."

"I'll have to make sure you eat properly from now on." Jun said and ruffed my hair a bit.

I didn't mind because my hair was already a mess from sleeping.

"Do you need need help with your pants or...?" Jun asked awkwardly as he held a pair of jeans in his hand.

"I think I can manage." I said. "Could you wait outside?"

Jun nodded and left the room.

It took me a few minutes but I managed to get my pants on by myself. I also looked in the mirror and fixed my hair up.

I went to the door while trying to hold all my stuff in my arm. I kicked the door lightly and Jun opened.

"Let me take some of that." Jun said as he took the two bags from me.