Trouble

Tobias' P.O.V:

We finished eating and Ashlyn grabbed me by the scruff and pushed me out the door. 

"Get your ass walking," she hissed.

"I didn't do-"

"I don't want to hear it."

I did as I was told and started walking to the bus. A couple of my teammates passed me and they gave me a sorry look or a thumbs up. They all knew I had crossed a line with that empty threat I threw at the waitress. 

I turned around and started to say, "Ash, I'm so-"

She returned it with a hand that turned my head back around. She slapped me on the scruff.

"We will talk about this later, but know that I am not happy with you," she said hotly.

We got to the bus and Ashlyn pushed me and I fell.

"ASHLYN! She's just a kid! She's your SISTER!," I heard Ali scream. 

"I'm fine, Ali," looking at my sister angrily.

Ashlyn pushed me into the seat next to Alli Long. Before she went to go sit with Ali she pulled my hair back and said, "We'll talk real soon, Tobias Miller".

I was in huge trouble. I let my bad judgment get the best of me. 

I've never seen Ashlyn so mad. I looked at her and Ali was in her arms talking normally to her. I'm glad she has someone that doesn't make her mad. 

"Tobs, Tobs!"

"Yeah, sorry, Alli," I said startled. 

"Tobs, that was a very genuine thing to do for your sister, but you need to watch the lines your crossing. Ashlyn has a good reason to why she's mad," Alli said.

"I didn't mean to get so protective, it's just that when you have someone close that is getting harassed you want to punch them. Ali means everything to me, and nothing is going to touch her like that."

"I understand, if Tobin was getting harassed like that, I would do the same thing, but sometimes you need to let go. It's better than some of the consequences that could have happened."

We sat the rest of the ride in silence. When we finally got to the hotel, Ashlyn grabbed me by the back of the shirt and pushed me out the door of the bus.

She didn't speak until we were in the room. She closed the door and Ali went to sit down on the bed. 

"What the hell were you thinking when you grabbed that girl's hand? What were you thinking when you told her that you would kill her if she touched Ali. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO GRAB A STRANGERS ARM IN THE FIRST PLACE," she yelled.

"I was protecting her," I said silently.

"Forget about the protection part. You could have gotten arrested for that, and I CAN NOT HAVE YOU ARRESTED! I love you too much. Please, understand that," she said as she sat down on the couch. 

I walked slowly over to her and stopped at the couch side. She got her phone out and dialed a number that I recognized. 

"Tobin, I have to punish you, I'm sorry, but what you did tonight was not necessary and un- lawful," she said.

She put the phone on speaker and the person on the other side of the line spoke.

Wentworth. Shit. 

"Hey, Ashlyn. What's going on?" he asked.

She explained it to my brother and there was a pause. 

"Tobias, did you really grab her arm and tell her that you would kill her if she didn't stop what she was doing?" he asked.

"I didn't mean to. It just happened. I didn't have any time to process, brother. Please, don't do this brother," I pleaded knowing exactly what he would do. 

"Walk her outside of the room," he said.

Ashlyn ushered me to go open the door. I did as I was told and went to the door and opened it.

"Wentworth," I said as I saw him directly in front of me. 

I jumped onto him and he grabbed me. 

"Sister, It's really good to see you," he said as he held me in his arms.

"Brother, I'm going to get arrested. I'm sorry," I said in his arms.

"No, you aren't. Happy Birthday, Tobias Harris-Krieger Miller 1," Wentworth said.

I looked up at him and he smiled. I gave him a smile back and put my head on his neck.