Dreaming

Tobin's P.O.V:

"Hey, Hunter. I'm going to see Alexa. Keep this place running will ya," I asked Hunter.

"No problem, Tobin. Don't be long"

I hopped out of the window and onto the gravel. I walked a little past the hospital and into the alley where I saw Alexa. 

There were a few gangbangers holding onto Alexa's arms. They had guns pointed at her hands.

"You don't deserve my love, Toby. Run. I love you," Alexa said.

I saw Ashlyn and Ali come around the corner looking for me. 

BAM! BAM!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," I said in my sleep.

"Hey frat boy, come kiss your little girl goodbye," one of the gangbangers said.

I came and took her in my arms. She looked scared. BAM!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

I woke up. I looked beside me. I was still cuddled into Ashlyn's side. I was drenched in sweat. I decided that I couldn't sleep anymore. I got up and put Ashlyn's jacket on. 

I walked outside of the bedroom making sure to close the door silently not to wake Ashlyn and Ali. I went to the window and put my head on the window. I could never understand why I was never able to sleep. I decided to go outside to clear my head.

I was walking down the street and I found the beach. I walked on the sand and down to the water. The water was very warm and it was relaxing. I sat in the sand for what felt like only minutes when I heard a voice behind me.

"I would go to the same place when I had bad dreams."

I turned around and standing in the sand was Ashlyn.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I know you. When I didn't feel you beside me I knew that you had gone outside. Since you don't really know this area you couldn't have gone far. I saw the beach and I just knew. Things like this draw your attention," Ashlyn said.

Ashlyn came and sat beside me in the sand. I leaned my body into her side. She put a firm arm around my shoulders. We sat there in silence for a half an hour until Ashlyn interrupted.

"It's about 2:30am. I'm going back to the house and you're coming with me. I want you to try to sleep a little more."

I nodded my hand. She helped me stand up and we walked back to the house. 

Ali was still sleeping when we climbed in bed. I cuddled up into my sister's side and fell into an uneasy sleep. 

"Who the hell is this, Tobin Torrie," Mrs. B.L.A asked angrily.

"She's my girlfriend, you mother fucker, so back off," I said.

"TOBIN don't-" 

Alexa was interrupted. 

My girl was taken away. I was thrown to the floor and put in handcuffs. The supervisors took me downstairs and to the room where Alexa was tied up. 

"No, stop. Don't do this. She had nothing to do with this. LET HER GO," I yelled.

CRACK. CRACK. 

"TOBIN HELP," Alexa yelled.

"Tobin, TOBIN, wake up."

I screamed and woke up. Ashlyn was holding a wet rag to my forehead. I had water all over my face. I cried. I was drenched in sweat.