Chapter 30

Author's note at the end please read!

Andy fell asleep next to me on my bed, leaving me to ponder about what had just happened.

My last memory of what had happened those couple of days was him heading towards my parent's room with a knife. Could I've been dreaming? That's always a possibility...right?

I felt like a stranger next to him. Sure, I did care about him.. but certainly, I didn't love him. This...this was worse than when I found out about that high school. Even when I found out that he was dead and even died in my room.

How could I just let this pass my mind?!

I shivered at that thought and I felt Andy start to stir. I laid there in a straight line, not even daring to move. His warm body next to me wasn't comforting at all. It felt like I was being threatened.

I was terrified.

I glanced over to the door and then back at him. There was a possibility I could run out there right now. He wouldn't be able to catch me. But, there's also a possibility he wakes up before I can even make a move to the door. I pondered those thoughts in my head, but he began to wake up before I could even make a decision.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." he smiled and leaned up so he was balancing on his elbow.

"Morning.." I muttered softly, without looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He pulled me close to his chest.

Oh, I don't know...maybe because you're a psychopath?

"Nothing," I mumbled and continued to avoid contact with him.

"It doesn't seem like nothing..." He sat up.

I sat up along with him. What does he expect me to say? That I'm pissed off that he won't let me see my own parents.

"You know what's strange? My dad should've come in here asking me about school. How come he hasn't done that, Andy?" I turned to him with a look on my face.

"What do you mean?" he asked and his lips drew into a line.

"You know exactly how I mean, Andy." I got up and walked to the door.

"Please stop, Danny. Don't make me do it." Andy pleaded.

"Do what? What am I making you do? Are you going to kill me like everyone else? The thing is, I'm already dead. There's nothing you can do or will do to stop me from getting out of h-" and I suddenly my face stung quite a lot.

I held my cheek and gasped, looking back at him.

"D-did you just slap me?" I breathed out softly.

The angry look on his face answered my question.

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled, backing away from him.

"You just don't know when to stop! You- you keep pushing in places that I ask you not to go and you keep disagreeing with me. Why must you disagree with me?!" he shouted back.

"Because I'm my own person Andy. You don't own me. You can't control my actions." I said.

"Well, maybe if I just tried hard enough you would listen. I thought you were a real sweet girl.. but you just turned out to be- uh, a bitch!" his words hit me like bricks.

I felt my eyes began to water up and I fell to the ground on my knees.

"I-I.." I heard Andy's voice come closer to me.

"I didn't mean it. I'm sor-" he went to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"Get away from me!" I pushed his chest away.