The warp room wasn't as grand as she thought. It was a large circular room with a high ceiling and eight tall windows. Floating a few feet from the ceiling was a huge crystal, easily seven feet tall and four feet across at its widest point. It's like the dark crystal, just not dark, she thought. A man sat behind a desk covered with papers; sitting on a pedestal to the side was something akin to a large tablet. Ro made sure to drop her glamour.

"How can I help you, miss?" the man said without looking up. He scrambled to stand and salute once he realized who he was talking to. "Your highness!"

"Relax, dude," she said nonchalantly. "I just need to get to Equites. Is there anything special I need to do or..."

"No, ma'am, just stand in that white circle on the floor," he said. "Make sure your entire body is inside, along with anything you want to take with you. You won't be able to weave inside, so I'll help you with the trunk."

He tried to pick up one corner, grunting with effort to slide it across the floor. Ro chuckled and lifted it in her cast to the edge of the circle. "Maybe it'd be easier to get it to the edge first?"

The man nodded sheepishly. Ro walked towards it and easily pushed it the rest of the way into the circle. "How did you manage to pick that up in your cast, let alone with your physical strength?" he gaped. Rosalie shrugged and stood in the center with her ukulele.

"I'm ready," she said. He shook off his disbelief and went over to the tablet-thing Ro spotted earlier.

"The request has been sent," he said. "You should go any second now, your highness. Have a good time at Equites Fortes!" Ro opened her mouth to speak, but was overcome with a strange sensation. It felt like when she had been 'kidnapped' and they used a crystal to get to this world. Oh, she thought.

ε

Ro was dizzy as she landed in the other warp room. She held her hands out to balance herself, but to no avail; she ended up on her rear anyway. "Miss, are you alright?" said a different man. She waved him off and stood up.

"Yea, I'm fine," she groaned. She looked around to see the same room, but a different view out of the windows. "I'm guessing I'm at Equites now?" The man nodded and leaned over to get her trunk. "No, I've got it." She kicked it out of the circle and picked up her ukulele. "Where's the administration building?"

ε

A short walk later, she reached her destination. Even longer still, and she was put in an empty class with a teacher in it to supervise her testing and making sure she didn't cheat. After two hours, she finished her placement tests.

"I'll show you to the royal dorms, your highness," said a woman. Her hair was a bouncy mess of bleach blonde curls.

"I don't want the royal dorms," Ro said stubbornly. "I'm trying to be inconspicuous for as long as possible, and even then, I don't want special treatment unless I've earned it."

"Well that's...commendable," said the woman, bewildered. "I'm sure we can fit you in a girls dormitory somewhere..." A few papers shuffled and her name penciled in, she was set to go. "Girls dormitory C, room 419, dear. It's right across from this building and to the right some. You can't miss it." Nodding her thanks, Ro made her way to the building with a key in her hand and her trunk trailing behind her.

ε

Reaching her new dorm, Ro heard a girl singing loudly. She couldn't help but laugh at the piece of paper taped over top of the room number, making 419 into 420. Putting on a smile and making sure her glamour was still up, she reached her up to knock. The door swung open to reveal another girl.