32. A Night to Remember

Start from the beginning

She felt sad that he kind of evaded the question and didn't really answer it.

Shanaya: Is it too much?

He smiled.

Abhimanyu: No, it's good. It's Paris. Everyone in night club is going to be dressed like this only.

        Her dress threatened to expose more than intended. With her like that next to him, he knew it was going to be a night of test of his control. He was a gentleman, no matter how much he was tempted to touch her, he had to keep his hands off her. He excused himself to rest room before taking a cab to jerk off which didn't take any time after the visual he just had.

          Their hotel was centrally located and most of the central points, shopping points were at a walkable distance from there. They drove by cab to the La Rex nightclub in a street, not too far from their hotel. The street saw the most happening nightlife of Paris. A lot of clubs and bars were on that street with river Siene flowing nearby.

Abhimanyu and Shanaya walked in through the narrow access to bar where some couples were kissing and fondling. They walked in a bar that had long bartender table with swiveling chairs and a big dance floor with disco lights in front of it. The floor was jammed by all types of couples - heteros and homos who indulged in PDA. People were grooving and swaying completely lost to the loud music played by the DJ there. All girls were in skimpy clothes, bikini tops, tube tops, bralettes with tiny shorts, micro minis. She felt good that she was not the only one exposing that much, but even if she was, she didn't care.

              They sat at the bartender table in the swiveling bar chairs. Abhimanyu ordered Jameson whiskey on rocks, neat, for himself and coke for her. There were some other couples also, talking and drinking at the table. Shanaya got a lot of attention from heterosexual men and lesbian women who stared at her body as they passed by her.

           They swiveled on the bar chairs from time to time sometimes facing bar, sometimes facing dance floor and sometimes each other as they talked. Every time she swiveled to his side, he didn't know where to look. If he looked down, her legs were there. If he looked up, her chest was there. If he looked at her face, her lips were there.So, he just focused on her eyes and tried not to look anywhere else.

Shanaya: Isn't this the same black shirt that you used to wear often in college?

Abhimanyu: Yes, it is. Great observation.

Shanaya: You know, you should have been born poor.

Abhimanyu: Why? He asked with curiosity in a nice soft voice and tinkle in eyes.

Shanaya: You don't want anything in life, no clothes, no salary. All you want are gadgets and robots. That's all you dream about day and night.

Abhimanyu: Day, yes. But night..he smiled.

Abhimanyu: See, technically, I may be anything, but genetically I am a man. He smiled his naughty smile.

Shanaya: Good you told, else I wouldn't have known.

Abhimanyu: Someone's getting sense of humor.

Shanya: Affects of your company.

               He smiled and took a sip of whiskey from his glass and she watched. It was unfair to call him a handsome guy, because that didn't do justice to his looks.There should be altogether a different category of handsome for him. He was not like any other handsome, handsome guy. He was not a regular handsome guy. He was exceptionally handsome, the one your eyes would want to remain glued to and just keep looking. He was a visual sight to behold, drinking his whiskey, or working on his mac book. Sitting and watching him was much much better than any sight seeing.