Fin (Futa!Lemon)

*Random words in French* I'm literally so lazy. But it's finally here. I've finally completed it! Cry with me, it's finally over!

At some point in my life, I will come back to this story and re write it so it doesn't seem so terrible.

Warning: Futanari (obvs I mean come oooon, it's in the title.)

Kina is the nurse. (If you fully forgot that, do you even Yandere Simulator bro?)

-/-/-/-

A few months had passed since that crazy night. In the end, your skepticism won over your memories and you doubted that any of it ever happened.
The unwanted attention that you usually got completely faded away, people weren't as obsessed with you anymore.

You were standing in front of your mirror, fixing your appearance. Today was going to be an important day for you. It was Ayano's birthday!

"(Y/n)! Come on, people are already here!"

A high pitched voice called from downstairs. Taking one final look at yourself in the mirror, you grinned in satisfaction and made you way downstairs.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Kina's irritated voice rang though the air. She had turned out to be surprisingly good company, despite her morbid humor. She had also gotten into a relationship with Ayano's father, much to the displeasure of Ayano.

"Excuse me, but some of us actually care about our appearance."

"Good for you. Although you look exactly the same to me." She said, pinching your cheek.

"Ow! Stop that!" You swatted her hand away. "Anyways, who's here so far?"

"That angry orange haired girl and Taro came here first. Then the rest of your classmates followed." She leaned closer to you, giving you a uneasy look. "Between you and me, Kokana's boobs are way too big to be normal. I think she had a boob job done."

You gave her a blank look. "Why were you staring at a teenagers boobs?"

She clicked her fingers. "Those boobs are so big that I can't look anywhere else."

"... You're a creepy woman."

The nurse waved you off. "Hurry up and tell everyone to hide. The birthday girl will be here soon." She motioned to the other room, where sounds of laughter were coming from. "Her father just texted me, they're about 5 minutes away."

"What? Five minutes?!" And she only decided to tell you now?!

You rushed into the other room. "Hey (Y/n)! What's u-" You cut off Taro's voice with a frantic cry.

"Quickly, everyone hide! They're nearly here!"

"H-hey wait!" Taro cried as Osana dragged him to a hiding spot behind the sofa. Everyone else rushed about, trying to make themselves scarce.

"Okay, I'm switching off the light!" And with that announcement, the well decorated room was plunged into darkness.

"Okay everyone, keep quiet." You whispered, wincing when you felt someone sharply nudge your hip. "Yeah, yeah! Why don't you shut up?" The nurse said, irritated.

You rubbed your head sheepishly. "Sorry.."

"Quiet! I hear something!"

You held your breath, anticipation rising inside you. The faint sounds of footsteps walking grew louder. Then, the door clicked, as if someone was unlocking it.