Confronted

Chapter 6

Walking to had been slightly awkward after you spotted Yandere-Chan glaring at your arm. Thankfully, nothing happened and you were glad that you made it into school without trouble.

Currently, you were sitting in class, listening to Sensei Fuka ramble on about maths. You looked at the clock and sighed, when would this lesson be over?

"Miss (L/n), would you care to answer the question?" You jumped slightly as the teacher called out your name. Panicked because you didn't know the answer, you quickly looked around at your peers to see in anyone could help you.

Spotting Kokona, you payed close attention as she mouthed the answer to you. "Um... the answer is... 3?" Miss Fuka looked satisfied with the answer, and went back to teaching.

You thumbed up at Kokona and silently thanked her, watching as she giggled and turned to face the teacher.

Smiling to yourself, you were about to pick up your pencil when you felt a dark aura behind you. Gulping, you shivered and looked around the room to see if anyone else felt it.

Seeing no one react to it, you slowly peeked behind you to see the source of your discomfort.

Ayano sat there. Watching you. She didn't look angry, hell, she didn't even have an expression on her face. But somehow, you were able to tell she was seething underneath that mask. Your eyes widened in fear as you immediately looked down.

You hoped she wasn't angry at you.

-/-/-/-/-/-

The lesson had ended. You thought about quickly exiting before Yandere-Chan had a chance to catch you, but decided against it. She'd eventually find you, and she'd probably be even angrier.

Taking a quick breath, you turned around to wait for Yandere-Chan. Spotting her out of the corner of her eye, you watched as acted friendly to a green haired boy speaking to her.

If only he knew what she was really like.

Noticing the conversation come to a close, you patiently waited for Yandere-Chan to approach you. And she did. With a smile.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Follow me, I have something cool to show you!" Taking hold of your hand, Yandere-Chan gently led you out of the classroom.

You figured that she was only acting this nice because there were other students around.

Once safe in a secluded area of the school, Yandere-Chan's tamed expression morphed into a rage filled one. She slapped you.

Hard.

-/-/- Sorry this one was short. But I cut the original part in half because together they were too long.