Nurse

Chapter 3

-/-/-

You groggily rubbed your eyes, having been woken up by the feeling of someone tapping your shoulder. You turned to see who it was, but a sharp pain erupted through your throat. You winced as your hand shot up to your neck.

"Ahh, be careful! Please don't strain yourself!"

The unfamiliar voice alarmed you as memories of what happened flooded through your brain.

You tried to shuffle away, but you were being held in place. "Calm down! I'm not going to hurt you! Please!"

You stopped struggled and took a look at the unfamiliar person. It was a woman dressed in a nurse's outfit. She had pink hair and strangely pink eyes. You looked down at your body and saw yourself laying down on a hospital style bed.

You calmed a little bit, seeing as Yandere-Chan wasn't near.

"I'm... I'm sorry.. " You said, unsure of what was going on.

"You nearly opened your wound." You looked at her, confused as she fussed over your neck.

"Where... where am I?" She noticed your confusion and forced a smile at you.

"You're in the infirmary. One of your fellow classmates, Yandere-Chan, found you in a storage room and alerted me."

Your heartbeat increased as you held your breath. What kind of game was that girl playing? Injuring you, then helping you?

"Oh uhh.. thanks.." The nurse stared at you, cocking her head sideways as if studying you. Her gaze made you feel uncomfortable.

"My name is Muja Kina. But please just refer to me as Nurse, (Y/n)."

You nodded, but then paused. How did she know your name?

She tried to smile sweetly at you, but you got the feeling that she was faking it.. "Well, Your neck isn't too badly hurt, just a little cut and bruised. It's nothing to worry about. If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up like that?"

You gulped. It wasn't a good idea to make Yandere-Chan angry by telling the truth, so you thought it'd be best if you lied. "Well, I wanted to explore the school.. but while I was walking I tripped over something and yeah, that's pretty much it..." You tried to fake a sheepish laugh, but the nurse looked at you suspiciously.

"Well, okay, but we have to inform your parents or guardians of this." you nodded, thankful that she didn't pry for more information.

"Oh, by the way, Yandere-Chan said she'd come back after her lessons to help you go home! Your first day and you've already made friends!"

You suppressed the shiver that rose from hearing that. What level of hell had you entered into in this school?

-/-/-/-

Waiting in the infirmary wasn't as dull as you expected it to be. The nurse was good company, but she was really clumsy.

Like stupidly so. As if she was faking it half the time.

You eventually lost count how many times you saw her drop something or trip over.

But nevertheless, you felt as though you had befriended her. "Well (y/n), it's the end of the day! You're free to go!"

She smiled at you. "Um.. I just need you to sign this form, and you can go home." She began to walk towards you, but miscalculated her step and tripped over the hospital bed.

And landed right between your legs.

You both blushed profoundly and tried to untangle each over, but the sudden scramble to get away from each other ended up with her kneeing your crotch.

You threw your head up to try and move your neck away from danger, and groaned from the sudden intrusion to your private area. Before you had time to properly move away from each other, a camera flash blinded you.

...

What the hell?

Panicked, the nurse quickly succeeded in detaching herself from you before darting her eyes around the infirmary for the source of the sound.

You looked around as well, but couldn't spot anything.

Shaking it off, she turned to you sheepishly. "Ahem.. ahh.. I'm so sorry about that!" The nurse said, grinning at you.

"I-I-its okay.. err.. can I go now?" She looked slightly hurt but nodded.

"Yes.. um.. have a good day.."

You abruptly left the room.

You didn't even want to think about what just happened.

Just as you left the front gates, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around, and froze.

-/-/-/-

Bloody perverts, always taking pictures on their phones.