Poisoned Food

After shaking off the feeling of pain in your stomach, you decided to check your phone to see the time.

12:05, well there was no point in going to class. It literally ended five minutes ago.

Sighing, you decided the best and safest possible thing to do right now was avoid everyone. So you went to the rooftop, because you assumed that's where everyone who don't have friends go.

On the way there, you walked past Osana. You tried to stealthily evade her, but she noticed your (h/l) (h/c) hair straight away.

She grabbed your arm, raising her voice angrily at you. "Do you think you're too good to hang out with me and Taro?" You immediately felt guilty for ditching them again, but there was no way you would tell Osana the real reason.

"I'm sorry Osana! I honestly got lost.." You gulped, hoping Osana would believe the lie. Well, it wasn't completely a lie. This was your first week here, believe it or not.

Osana bit her lip, looking into your eyes for any sign of a lie. Satisfied when she found nothing, she huffed and roughly grabbed your arm, causing you to protest.

"H-hey! Owww! That hurts, let go!" But her grip only tightened, and she began to drag you down the stairs.

Oh great, more socialising.

She pulled you straight towards the fountain. You saw Taro sat there, looking slightly sad.

Curious you tugged on Osana's arm, making her stop. You quickly whispered in her ear. "What's wrong with Yamada-Senpai?"

Completely missing the blush that spread through Osana's cheeks at your close proximity, you nudged her, waiting for a reply.

"I-I u-uhh.." She stumbled with her words, before strengthening her resolve. "It's your fault!" She accused, pointedly glaring at you.

Your eyes widened. "My fault? What did I do?!" You failed to see how you could have caused such misery in the usually upbeat upperclassman.

"It's because you blew us off! Taro actually.. kinda.. ya know.. likes you.." She whispered slowly, awaiting your reaction.

You gulped, not pleased with the information that just passed through your ears. "He... likes me? As in... likes me?!" You gulped, hoping Yandere-Chan wasn't anywhere close by to hear what Osana just said.

Osana blushed again and let out an irritated sigh. "W-well duh! I m-mean you are pretty! N-not that I would care.. o-or anything.." You noticed Osana's strange behaviour, but chose not to ask her about it.

Right now, you had bigger problems on your hands.

"Okay... breath.." Taking a couple breaths, you walked up to Taro. Osana stumbling after you.

"Heya Taro!" The second you shouted your greeting, Taro immediately snapped out of his negative stupor and smiled brightly at you.

"(Y/n)! I haven't seen you in so long!" He got up and hugged you. Awkwardly, you patted his back and gently pushed him off you. "We saw each other this morning? When we all walked to school...?" You scratched your head at his weirdly clinginess.

"Oh yes! You are totally right! Oh how silly of me to forget, haha!" You smiled politely and sat down next to him, praying in your head that Yandere-Chan really wasn't watching you.

Osana took the seat to your left, and pulled out two matching bentos. "(Y-y/n), I made you lunch... n-not that I care or anything!" At that exact moment, your stomach grumbles loudly, causing you to blush.

Osana and Taro giggled, causing you to smile sheepishly. Osana handed you a box. Taro frowned. "What about me?" Osana realised that she was one short, and quickly apologised.

Not wanting to make things awkward, you offered the bento to Taro, saying that you would much rather share with Osana.

"Yeah, that seems like a good idea." Taro smiled again.

Osana picked up a octodog from her box, and held it near your mouth. Before she could tell you to chew, Yandere-Chan stumbled out of nowhere and knocked the box out of Osana's hand, also knocking the octodog away from your mouth.

"Whoops." She smiled apologetically. "That was a accident!"

"Hey what's the big deal? My foods completely ruined now!" Osana stood up and glared at Ayano, causing the black haired girl to glare back.

"I said. It was. An accident." Ayano growled.

"Sure didn't seem like a accident to me!" Just as Osana looked like she was about to attack Yandere-Chan, the sounds of groaning pulled them apart.

"Arghhh.. (y/n).. I don't feel so good..." Alarmed at the mention of your name, you turned to the source of the voice. Taro was clenching his stomach tightly, as if in a great deal of pain.

"Taro!" You looked at Yandere-Chan, silently asking permission to help her Senpai. Instead of nodding, she merely watched as her Senpai groaned in agony. Confused by her reaction, you decided to help Taro.

You, with the help of Osana, managed to get Taro to the infirmary, where the nurse thanked you  for bringing him.

You looked at Osana, noticing her teary face. "My cooking... my cooking did that to him.." suddenly, you realised why Yandere-Chan had pushed the food away from you.

Osana's cooking must have been really dangerous.

Thinking it wise not to say anything, you silently comforted her, unsure of what to do. You awkwardly rubbed her back as she cried into your shoulder.

From the corridor, you could make out Ayano watching the scene. An unreadable expression etched on her face.

-/-/-/-/-

It's literally 1 in the morning as I write this and I have sixth form bright and early in like 7 hours god I should sleep now. Rip.