Stutter

Warning: swearing.

It's literally been about 3 weeks since I started this story, and a month since I joined Wattpad! Whoop whoop everybodi, whoop whoop!

I think pretty much most people have noticed that I re use the same images for the back drops of these chapters, but that's usually because I'm hella lazy. I think on some images I haven't even bothered to crop out the safari app😂😂 at least you can see how much battery my phone has when I start writing these chapters lmao

Also, someone told me I should focus more on Yandere-Chan's feelings..

So...

This chapter will be in Ayano's POV!

Italics like this are meant to show Ayano's thoughts.
For example:

How dare she touch my (Y/n)?!

This is not to be confused with when I use them to emphasise words.
For example:

The thought of her lips against my own was driving me insane. I needed her.

Okay! Hopefully that clears everything up! If you're still confused, I'll change the emphasised words to bold. Even though I want to save bold for all my A/n.

Also, you might wanna go all the way back to the first chapter and read over the description of your mother's death. Although it's optional.

-/-/-/-/-

Ayano's POV

I felt something soft moving against my lips. My stomach twisted, a strange feeling consuming me.

I opened my eyes, shocked when I saw (Y/n) above me. Her eyes were shut tightly as her lips moved against mine.

She was kissing me!

I felt my face heat up, and my body freeze. I couldn't do anything as she kissed me. I felt... nervous.

What... what is this?! Why can't I move?

A familiar sensation took over my body. It was the same feeling I'd get when I stepped to close to Senpai's aura. But this was stronger.

Much stronger.

My heart pounded loudly in my ears. It felt like (Y/n) was setting fire to my skin.

...(Y/n)... ahhh.. I can't take much more...

All too soon, (Y/n)'s lips left my own, leaving me craving her touch.

She slowly leaned away, allowing me to see her flushed face. Her eyes opened slowly, as if waking up from a dream.

Focusing on my face, she became aware of my consciousness. Her eyes widened, an expression of shock tainting her beautiful features.

"A-Ayano!" She stammered, attempting to apologise. "I-I didn't mean to... uhh.."

I tried to speak to her, but my body disobeyed me.

Why.. why can't I move?!

Silently cursing to myself, all I could do was watch as (Y/n) continued her embarrassed rumbling.