Give Me Peace

I literally had a box of 8 chicken nuggets by myself why am I still hungry? Oh maybe I'm not hungry.. maybe I'm... Thirsty for
Ayano ayyyy!

Wow I'm also surprised, this story has 500 reads! Mom am I doin u a proud?

Imma doin you a big thankie for doin me a readen fren! I shall be doin a double length chapter becauz I'm a happi

Here's chapter 11 of "Twisted Love"!

-/-/-/-/-

You decided to go straight home.

After successfully calming Osana down and leaving her in the care of a teacher, you decided to skip any remaining classes.

The events of the last days had left you exhausted, and you just wanted to sleep. Who cares if you decided to bunk school? You were still relatively new, so you could just lie and say you felt home sick.

Opening the door to your house, you stepped inside. The first thing you noticed upon entering was a little note hanging on the wall nearby.

(Y/n), I'm so sorry that I have to tell you this through a note. But I've been called back. Apparently my next mission has already been decided, so they requested that I immediately return to base. I'm so sorry, I won't be back for a while.

Love, Dad

P.s, I've placed more money in your account, just in case you need it.

You scoffed bitterly, of course those army bastards wouldn't leave your dad alone for too long. It was like they looked forward to sending him off on all these dangerous missions.

With your mood growing increasingly sour, you trudged up the stairs of your house, heading straight for your bedroom.

Opening the door, you noticed a familiar figure glaring at you from your desk chair.

Ayano growled. "Why did you skip school?"

You ignored her, your energy was drained and you couldn't be bothered to make the effort to explain yourself, so you flopped down on your bed and closed your eyes.

Ayano's eye twitched. "Hey. I'm talking to you." She got up and tried to force you to sit up, but you pretty much refused to move.

She pulled out a knife and held it to your throat. "Get. Up."

You continued to ignore her, feeling yourself begin to fall into unconsciousness.

Seeing as her threats were not having a desired effect on you, Ayano stared at your back quizzically.

"Are... are you alright?" She asked slowly, unsure of what to do.

You let out a half hearted muffle, sleepiness evident in the sound.

Realizing that you were tired, Ayano did something unexpected. She pulled your bed covers on top of you, tucking you into your bed.

"Go to sleep." She murmured, turning around to stalk out of your room.

You did as she said, and soon found yourself falling asleep.

-/-/-/-/-/-

You woke up, groggy and confused. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up and blankly stared in front of you for a few minutes.

[Ayano X Reader] Twisted Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें