In Memory of Gabe

Guys, there's really sad news I'm about to relay. Gabe the doggo died😞😣😩
He had a good life, but memes will never be the same.

 Gabe the doggo died😞😣😩He had a good life, but memes will never be the same

Sleep well pupper, pls b doin us a many Bork Bork from heaven. RIP💖🙏😞

Oi, I love and respect my memes. So pls shush and pay your respects to the good ole doggo, he done me a many laugh.

In memory of Gabe, let the chapter commence!

Also I'm gonna stop using the POV all together because it's just confusing af

Also someone called this story immature...

...

...

...

LMAO WHOOPS

-/-/-/-/-

The blood drained from your face.

It couldn't be true...

"W-what are you talking about...?.." You whispered, unsure if Ayano was being serious.

In that moment, Ayano looked more human than you'd ever seen her. An emotion you knew all too well running rampant through her eyes.

Fear.

She was scared. "(Y/n)." She whispered, looking at you. "She told me my mother killed your mother."

You shook your head. "There's no way that your mother killed her. Mum died long before I even met you!"

Ayano looked at you sadly. "I'll explain everything to you."

-/-/-/-

After listening to Ayano's story, you couldn't help but feel angry. Not at Ayano, clearly she was just as much of a victim as you were, albeit she was the daughter of your mother's murderer.

As calmly as you could, you gently placed your hand on Ayano's shoulder reassuringly.

"Ayano." You said steadily. "I don't hate you. I'm not stupid enough to blame you, because I know you're hurting as much as I am."

Ayano looked at you confused. "But my mother was the reason for your mother's death. Doesn't that anger you?"

You sighed, unsure of how to reply. "It... does make me feel really upset, but I know it's not your fault. Please don't mistake me for some idiot who only thinks with their emotions. "
You took a deep breath.

"I.. think the nurse was lying..." Ayano waited for you to elaborate. "I mean, think about it, she was the one with a part of my mother in a jar. Doesn't that look suspicious to you? Plus, she has access to all those medical drugs, you don't think she messed with your head?"