Angry In-laws

Wow I actually loath the FFN admins so much😂😂 Also, I deleted all the other a/n single parts cause there's no point having them here.

-/-/-/-/-

A sickeningly sweet voice rang through the air, it reminded you of the nurse's fake personality.

You froze, staring into Ayano's eyes with a terrified expression. She mirrored your horror, and neither of you knew what to do.

"Ayan- oh!" Hearing the surprised gasp, you quickly pushed yourself off of Ayano and moved to the furthest end of the sofa.

"Honey! Come here!" An older version of Ayano called. "Ayano has a girlfriend!"

You swallowed the sinking feeling in your stomach. Glancing at Ayano, you saw her steel her features, but you could tell that she was just as uncomfortable as you.

"Hello Mother." She forced out though gritted teeth.

Ayano's mother, completely obvious to her daughter's discomfort, embraced her.

"Ayano darling, it's been so long since I last saw you! Who's your girlfriend?" She asked excitedly. This woman was the one who killed your mother? You were having trouble comprehending it.

Ayano glared at her mother, refusing to speak.

"Now, now Ayano-chan! Don't be so rude in front of guests!" She said, her grip on her daughter tightening. It looked slightly painful.

Ayano winced. Seeing as she was so stubborn, you decided to save her by stepping in. "(Y-n)! U-um my name is (y/n) (l/n)."

Ayano's mother released her grip on her daughter, looking satisfied.
She smiled at you sweetly. "It's lovely to meet you (Y/n). You can call me Ruyoba" She gestured towards Ayano. "I hope you'll be able to teach her some manners."

You faked a smile.

"Oh! Where is that silly husband of mine? One moment, please!" Her mother rushed out of the room, giving you the opportunity to inspect Ayano.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" You whispered, paranoid that her mother might overhear you.

Ayano shook her head with a frown. "No. But whatever you do, don't stay in a room with her alone."

"W-why? What will she do to me?"

Ayano's expression turned bitter. "She'll do to you what she did to my father."

Before you could question her further, Ayano's mother burst into the room followed by a insecure looking man.

She introduced him. "(Y/n)-Chan, this is my husband." She gave him a light push. "Darling, Stay here with our guest. I need to have some quality alone time with my daughter." She said, staring pointedly at Ayano.

You started to feel nervous. She wasn't going to hurt Ayano, was she?

Ayano got off the sofa and followed her mother into the house, glancing at you sideways as she did. You understood her silent message. Be careful what you say to him.

You sat awkwardly on the sofa, unsure of what to do. Was Ayano's father as crazy as her mother?

Ayano's father smiled kindly at you. "It's nice to meet you, (Y/n). Ayano has never had a girlfriend before."

"N-no! It's not like that.." You stammered.

He forced a laugh. "It's alright, I was the same as you when I met Ryoba's parents." You picked up an underlying sense of bitterness in his voice.

Suddenly, he looked at you closely.
"(Y/n), you look slightly familiar. Have we met before?" 

Remembering Ayano's warning, you shook your head. "No.. sorry.." he didn't look satisfied.

"You look really familiar... did you know a woman named Miku by any chance?"

You froze. "No..."

"Ah, that's a shame. We were good friends in Secondary School!"

Suddenly, his body language became ridged. He got up and locked the door to the room, making you nervous.

You thought he was going to do something bad, so you grabbed the nearby remote and prepared yourself. To your utter shock, he turned around and gave you the most heartbreaking look you'd ever seen.

"Please, I beg you. Get away while you still can."

"What? Why?"

"Ayano's mother.. she's a monster.." He whispered, clearly afraid. "If you stay here, you'll end up like me."

Bitterly, he pulled up one of his sleeves, showing you the most hideous scars that were spread across his arm.

You gasped, looking at him in disbelief. "If you stay with Ayano, she'll do this to you. "

You shook your head furiously. "No! There's no way Ayano would hurt me!"

He grabbed your shoulders and shook you violently. "Goddamnit listen to me!" He cried. "Ayano is no different from her mother! Once she wants something, there's nothing that can stop her. She'll destroy you to keep you!"

You recoiled from him, kicking him away from you. "You're wrong! Ayano would never hurt me! It's been a long time since you last saw her! She's changed! She-"

Someone knocking interrupted you.
"Honey? We heard some shouting in here? Is everything alright?"
Ruyoba's voice echoed through the door. "Why is this locked?"

He cursed, defeated. "You're making a huge mistake."

He opened the door, allowing Ayano and her motherhood enter.

Ayano's mother narrowed her eyes at him slightly, before turning to you with a exaggerated smile. "Well, it was lovely having you over (Y/n). But unfortunately, our family has a lot of catching up to do."

You looked at Ayano, who was glaring at the floor, refusing to meet your eyes.

"Err.. sure.. I'll just be going then."

Ayano's mother led you to the front door. "Alrighty! Be safe on the way home!" She said, pushing you out.

Turning to leave, you heard her shout something to you. "Ayano-chan would love it if you came back for a sleepover. See you tomorrow!" Not giving you time to reply, she quickly slammed the door shut.

You gulped. Something told you tomorrow would not be a good day.