A Heart Stopping Warning

Chapter 2

You meet Yandere-Chan in this chapter! Please be cautious, Yanderes are very dangerous.

-/-/-/-/-

After an eventful morning, you sat down in your class. Taro had introduced the orange blur as Osana Najimi, his close friend since childhood. She seemed like a nice enough girl, despite her previous outburst at Taro.

However, she couldn't speak to you properly. She wouldn't look you in the eyes, and any direct question you asked her just ended in a blush and a stutter, making that meeting incredibly awkward.

Why did everyone you meet react like that?!

A sudden shiver broke you from your train of thought. You felt the same presence from this morning enter the room. Slightly intrigued, you pretended to get something out of your bookbag and snuck a peek behind.

A girl with jet black hair and soulless grey eyes was staring at you, without blinking.

You quickly looked forward, feeling your heart pound in your chest. Why was this pretty, if not unnerving girl staring at you? You could hear her walk to the seat directly behind you, and sit down, and felt her eyes still trained on you.

You let out a quiet breath, feeling nervous. Why was she still starting at you?!

Fortunately, a teacher soon walked into the classroom. Behind her all sorts of students were filling in one by one.

Once everyone was settled the teacher turned to the class. "Now class, today we have a new student joining us" looking at the register in her hand, she called out your name. "(Y/n) (l/n), please come to the front and introduce yourself to your peers."

You slowly made your way to the front of the class, looking down as not to make any awkward eye contact with anyone.

"Um.. Hello, my name is (y/n) (l/n), I recently moved here.. It's nice to meet you all."

You could see a majority of the students looking at you with mild interest, but what caught your attention was black haired girl. She looked like she was writing... notes?

The lesson hadn't started yet, what notes would she be taking?

Was she...

Writing notes on you?

Once again brushing it off as your paranoia, you looked at your teacher. She looked satisfied with your introduction. "Welcome (y/n), you may refer to me as Sensei Fuka. Now please take your seat".

You walked back to your seat, attempting to sneak a peek at the girl's notes on your way back, but she glared at you and hid them.

-/-/-/-/-

The lesson ended with you learning the names of some of your classmates. A green haired girl called Midori, a girl with twin drills called Kokona and a blue haired girl with long twintails called Saki.

You also learnt that the black haired girl was called Yandere-chan, which slightly confused you. Who would name their child that? ...

Maybe it was a nickname?

It didn't seem like a very good one.

After the lesson ended, Kokona invited to you sit with them, but you declined politely. You wanted to explore your new school alone.

You packed your stuff and left the classroom. It was only lunch time, so you decided you had plenty of time to explore your new school. As you walked along a corridor, a pair of arms snaked themselves around your waist.

You panicked and twisted around, only to make eye contact with Yandere-chan.

Your heart pounded loudly in your ears and you let out a gasp as she forced you into a small closet nearby and locked the door behind her.
She pushed you up against a wall, pressing her body to yours.

The close proximity between you two made it impossible not to feel her hot breath on your neck. The atmosphere was tense, especially because of the way she glared into your eyes.

She rested her head on your shoulder, paralyzing you with her grip. Not to kiss you, but to force you to stay in one spot securely.

You trembled in her grip, your knees growing weak.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Senpai." She growled in your ear. She pulled away to look at your face then inched closer to you whilst narrowing her eyes. "He belongs to me. He will only love me."

Her expression morphed into a crazed psychopathic grin and you felt fear engulfing you.

Unable to utter words, you nodded mutely, beginning to feel dizzy.

You didn't know who "Senpai" was, but the pretty nutcase in front of you (who was increasingly tightening her grip on your waist) was obsessed with them.

"Good." She said, in a sickly sweet voice. "Then we have no problem."

Just as you thought she was about to free you, she roughly pushed you up against the wall and bit down hard on your neck, causing blood to trickle down.

You tried to let out a scream, but she quickly muffled it by covering your mouth with one of her hands.

You struggled to free yourself from her hold, but to no avail. Her grip was too strong. You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling your body grow limp from the sharp pain in your throat.

She pulled away and gave you a sickly smile, wiping away the blood from her mouth.

"I'll do much worse next time." She said, her whole body twitching madly.

She giggled and then, without tossing you another glance, she released her grip on you and walked out of the closet.

Tears stung in your eyes as you used the wall behind you to slide down. Your dizziness became to great, and you lose consciousness.

-/-/-/-/-

Sorry if this seemed a little forceful, but I kinda feel like this is A Yandere's nature. Hope you liked it!