Time of Dying

Petition to buy a Yandere, £12 for shipping. 💁💁 wow I'm struggling so much.

Warning: Character death. Duh, how many chapters have led up to this moment pls?

-/-/-/-

You threw your duffle bag over your shoulder, finished packing up for the 'sleepover' that Ayano's mother had invited you to.

Earlier that day, right after Ayano had pounced on you like a animal in the heat, she had quickly up and left the classroom, leaving you completely alone.

She had mumbled "See you later."

Any damage to your pride was quickly overcome by a overwhelming sense of worry for Ayano. The girl had looked so confused, so lost and it just broke your heart.

You swallowed the urge to run after her, and instead continued on with the school day. Eventually, you figured that you might as well go home and prepare to go to Ayano's.

A buzz from your phone pulled you out of your thoughts. Sliding the lockscreen, you saw that there was one new unread message.

Hurry up and come over. My parents have gone shopping, so we can finally prepare.

You hurried along, grabbing your things and quickly making your way to Yandere-Chan's house. Hopefully it wasn't too late to stop her plotting.

-/-/-/-

"Quickly, get to the basement." Ayano said as she pushed you roughly through her house.

"Hey, I can walk on my own two feet!" 

Ayano smirked at you. "Of course you can, yesterday you totally didn't collapse on the floor the second I let you go." 

"H-hey! T-that's not fair! You caught me off guard!" You grumbled. "What we even gonna do in your basement?"

Ayano's face turned serious.
"We're going to summon your mother."

At that moment, the nurse's cheerful voice echoed from the basement. "Hurry up! Your parents will be back soon!"
You shot Ayano a look of disbelief. "What? Ayano why is she in your house!"

The black haired girl ignored you and dragged you downstairs.
The basement was darkly lit. It was pretty much empty, except for the familiar jar in the middle surrounded by a circle of candles.

You looked away disgustedly. "Can you please put Mum's hand back with the rest of the body, you sick freak?!"
The nurse only giggled. "The quicker we finish up here, the quicker we can set the soul to rest."

"You mean kill Ayano's mother? No way I don't-" You felt a sharp pain at the back of your head and lost consciousness.

Ayano caught you, a frown evident on her face. "Tch, we won't be able to do anything whilst she's awake."
The nurse raised an eyebrow. "Ara ah, that was a mean thing to do. Especially to the girl you love!"

Ayano glared at her, and then she gently placed you on the floor, making sure you weren't in a uncomfortable position.

"Hurry up and summon Miku. (Y/n) doesn't need to see what happened next."

-/-/-/-

You groaned, your head pounding loudly. Struggling to sit up, you inspected your surroundings. You were still in Ayano's basement, but something was terribly wrong.

The walls of Ayano's basement were covered in blood. There was no sign of anyone else in the room with you. Panicked, you quickly got up and tried to find Ayano and the nurse.

"Ayano?! Ayano! Where are you?!" You shouted as you climbed the stairs into Ayano's living room.

"(Y/n), you sleep like a deaf kid."
Ayano calmly walked into your view, followed by the giddy nurse and Ayano's father.

Her father looked mortified, as if he'd seen something terrifying.

"What happened? Where's Ayano's mother?!" You cried, worried that they had done something bad.

"Calm down." Ayano ordered, softly taking your hand and leading you to the nearby sofa.

"Ayano? What did you do..?.."

"I didn't do anything." She pointed at where her father and the nurse still stood. "It was them."

The nurse grinned. "Allow me to explain! After you lost consciousness, because Ayano hit your head with a pan." Ayano scowled. "I wouldn't have done it if there was no other way!"

The nurse coughed. "Yeah, yeah! Anyways, after that happened, I knocked Ayano out." You shot her a bewildered look. "What? Why?"

The nurse shot you an irritated look. "Well I'll explain if you stop interrupting me!"

You apologized and motioned for her to continue. "I knocked her out because I wanted to!"

Ayano growled, mumbling something about stupid nurses.

"Anyway, long story short, I summoned your mum, but she didn't kill Ayano's mum..." You raised your eyebrow. "Isn't that what the empty shell of my mother wanted? To kill Ruyoba?"

The nurse clicked her fingers. "Apparently not. Miku dragged her down through the floorboards, and that was the last time I saw either of them. I've tried to summon Miku, but she won't appear. I guess she's finally at peace? Or maybe she's busy torturing Ruyoba.."

She pointed at Ayano's father, who had been quite throughout the whole conversation. "And that poor thing saw it all happen! So I have a witness to prove I'm not lying!"

You sat there dumbly, trying to process what the nurse said.

The nurse clicked her fingers in front of your face. "Erm, hello?" When you didn't respond, she gave Ayano a glance. "I think your girlfriend is broken.."

Ayano glared at her. "Leave. She's tired."

The nurse looked confused. "Didn't she just wake up from-"

"Leave." Ayano commanded, intimidating the nurse.

She scoffed and turned on her heels. "That's the thanks I get? Fine." She clicked her tongue, looking at Ayano's father.

"Come along, we have some cleaning up to do!" He snapped out of his stupor as the nurse grabbed his hand and dragged him away. "H-hey! Wait!"

Once they left, Ayano turned to you and embraced you.

"Rest now. It's over."

-/-/-/-

I put "lost consciousness" in bold just incase anyone might miss it or read over it and get confused.

Also, I would like to apologize sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I know this part lacked so much detail, and it's pretty shitty. Sorry for the terrible quality of this fanfic, I deserve to burn in hell lmao.

HELLA LAZY