Angry Momma Ghost

First off, let me just start by saying a big ass Thank You to
DBZPOKEMONLOVERGIRL8 ! Blurry face over here has literally been such a supportive person, and I'm pretty sure if you scroll through all the chapters, you'll find her comments somewhere😄😄

Except for the first chapter, the first chapter is cursed.

Moooom, am I famous yet?

This story has reached 1k in 3 weeks, and I literally Thank you SO MUCH because without your awesome comments I'd update hella slower😁😅😅

Also, shoutout to SuicidalDemonYonaka and ComputingFandoms , because their comments literally make my day, and they're usually the first ones to do so!
Thank yoooou my frens!
Pls doin a read of their stories, because
They are literally hella good writers.

So, without further ado, let's commence the chapter!

Btw, Yandere POV is really hard to do because I'm not sure how to capture the emotions of s yandere... This is simply because I AM NOT A YANDERE.

And I'll never be one. NEVERRR.

Also the ghost can read everyone's thoughts. Common, it's a ghost. Whaddya expect.

Also, I've noticed that my formality has gone increasingly down with every chapter.

Whoops.

I'm posting this early in the morning because I'm a rebel like that.😂😂😂

-/-/-/-/-

Yandere-Chan's eyes widened.

Is that.. (Y/n)'s mother?!

"Yes." The ghost drawled, as if unimpressed by my thoughts. "For a child of Ruyoba, I would have assumed better observation from you.."

This ghost... is mocking me! How dare she!

The ghost's face suddenly morphed into an expression of pure rage.

"How dare I? No, how dare you?!" The infirmary began to rattle wildly, as if affected by the ghost's anger.

"You, Aishi! Who butchered me! Who murdered me! You have the same audacity to go after my child?!"

I tried to move my mouth, but found that the presence of the supernatural in front of me must have been affecting whatever drug that bitch nurse put inside me. Desperately, I tried to think what I wanted to say.

(Y/n)?! I don't want to hurt her!

"Liar!" The ghost screamed, her hair flowing wildly about her. "I've watched you, spawn of the devil! I've watched as you dare threaten the life of my only living child! I've watched how you've twisted her perception of love, tricking her into thinking she had feelings for you!"

My ears became numb to the ghost's shouts when I heard that.

(Y/n)... Likes me?

As if angered by my sudden derail of thought, the ghost let out blood curdling scream.

I felt my body being lifted up against my will, until I was floating face to face with (Y/n)'a mother.

Her eyes were pitch black, yet they managed to show utter rage.

"You are cursed. I will not allow you to touch my child!" An invisible force threw me against a nearby cabinet, causing pain to shoot up my back.

"(Y/n) will no longer be your Senpai! She will find love, away from you! "

I groaned, the pain burning inside me.
(Y/n)... isn't my Senpai.. we're in the same year...

The ghost levitated a nearby clipboard, and chucked it at me, hitting me square in the stomach.

I coughed out blood, I wouldn't be able to take much more of this.

"Lies! A Senpai is so much more than just a mere upperclassman. A Senpai is the centre of obsession! The singularity of attention!" The hand in the jar's glow began to fade.

"I will not allow you to corrupt my child. As such, I had ordered the nurse to cast a spell on her."

A spell?! You cursed your own daughter?!

The ghost laughed at me. "Foolish child, it is not a curse, but a blessing. The gift of Love!"

Suddenly, everything began to make sense to me. How from the moment she came here, (Y/n) had attracted the attention of Senpai, and other people.

Then why was I not affected? Why didn't I feel the same way as them when I first met (Y/n)?!

The ghost glared at me. "Because you are a Yandere. A monster parading around in the skin of a human. As such, spells do not affect beasts like you. Otherwise, I would have long taken possession of you and slit your throat."

Argh.. my stomach..
Clutching my stomach, I growled at (Y/n)'s dead mum. No, this wasn't (Y/n)'s mum. This was a angry fragment left behind.

I didn't kill you! Don't blame me for the deeds of my mother..! This isn't what (Y/n) wants!

(Y/n)'s mother growled at me. "I don't care. I will do anything to make sure you suffer for the deeds of your mother!"

As the Jar's glow began to fade, the wind in the room began to calm. "This time next week, all the girls and boys at Academi High will be madly inlove with (Y/n)! And the one she chooses will stay with her forever!"

..Argh... no.. I can't let that happen...

"You will never, have my daughter."

With those final parting words, the ghost evaporated into the air. Light returned to then room.

The nurse, who had been watching from the sidelines with a smirk, began to clean up all traces of what happened.

"A word of warning, Ayano-chan.." She purred my name in a sickly sweet voice, causing me to feel immediate disgust.

"Don't bother telling (Y/n) about this.. I doubt she will listen!" Tossing a sly smile over her shoulder, the nurse carried the Jar away, leaving the room.

I can't.. I can't let (Y/n) be trapped in a fake love...

Using all my remaining strength, I pushed myself off the damaged cabinet I had been thrown on, and began limping my way back to class.

..(Y/n)... I'll save you...

Against my will my body grew weak, my legs giving out, causing me to fall down. As my eye lids grew heavy, I heard a familiar voice rush to me.

"Ayano?! Ayano, what's wrong, are you okay?! Ayano?!" The terrified shouts grew further and further away as I drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

-/-/-/-/-

Okaiii, hopefully that explains why everyone was 'suddenly obsessed wit u'.

Alsooo, I started a Yandere Simulator Request story, which I will be posting sometime soon. If you have a ship you really like (idc if it's Yuri, Yaoi, X reader or normal) I'll write it lmao!

Again, thank you all for reading, I'm literally such a happy bunny!