Murder Madness

I'm literally so hungry so I decided to write this to take my mind of my stomach😭😭 All I want is some nug nugs😅😂😂

-/-/-/-

They say that to be able to forgive and forget is a great blessing. That God smiles down on those who forsake their grudges. That you'll be happier in the long run if you let go of the past.

Yet, when faced with temptation, we struggle as the lines between right and wrong become blurred.

That was the predicament that you currently found yourself in. The nurse, and the remains of your beloved mother, were offering you the chance of redemption. To put your mother's soul to rest.

Your throbbed with a painful headache.
As you watched the familiar face of the woman who bore you stare at you, you felt a pang in your heart. Didn't you owe it to your mother? After all, she sacrificed so much to take care of you.

You chose your next words carefully. "What... do you mean..?..."

The nurse giggled. "It's simple really! I want you" she pointed at you, and then pointed at Ayano "to kill her mother."

Ayano's eyes narrowed. "That's not going to happen."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Because even if (Y/n) actually wanted to kill my mother, she would still be too weak to get anywhere near her." YOU scowled. "Oi! I'm not weak.."

Ignoring you, Ayano grunted painfully as she tried to pull herself up. Alarmed, you rushed to her side and helped her up.

"It's really rather simple. You kill Ayano-Chans mother, and your own mother will be at peace. Don't you want that, (Y/n)?"

You cursed under your breath. To murder someone was... monstrous.

Ayano turned to you. "Well? If you are going to kill my mother, you can't do it in that state."

Your eyes widened as the nurse let out a surprised sound. "W-what?"

Ayano shook her head, muttering something. "There's no way mother will be killed by someone so weak."
Your wounded pride was nothing in comparison to the horrifying words coming out of Ayano's mouth.

"You would kill your own mother?" Ayano scoffed. "Please, she would kill me in a heartbeat if I ever went against her. So why shouldn't I?"

"What do you mean 'went against her'..?" Ayano ignored you, and glared at other two figures.

"She accepts your deal." You spluttered. "W-what! Ayano, stop!" You tried to pull on her arm, but she shoved you away.

"This is your chance for revenge. Take it, idiot." You looked at her in horror. "But that's your mother! How can you-"

She cut you off. "Because she hurt someone dear to me." Ayano's eyes shone angrily as she looked you straight in the eye. "She killed your mother. She deserves nothing less. If I ever harmed even a single hair on my father, my mother would make me suffer for it. Even if it was an accident."

You stayed quite, reeling from what Ayano had just told you.

"Now nurse. What would you have us do?"