Chapter 30; Chips & Romance

Again, sorry about the constant POV changes.

-

I pushed the cart with Ally by my side. We have entered my favorite isle of the whole grocery store. The chip isle.

Ever since I got pregnant, I have constantly been craving chips. Any flavor chips would satisfy my needs. My favorite were spicy ones, or a bit of a tang.

"I just think the plan isn't working!" Ally yelled in exasperation.

Ally left Harry alone and every since then, he hasn't called or texted her. Not even a visit.

"Maybe you should move on." I considered while reaching up to grab three bags of Tangy BBQ chips. "Oh," I said while seeing a Flamin' Hot BBQ chip.

"Jazz," she said while rolling her eyes. "What if it doesn't work?" I rolled my eyes while throwing more chips in my bag. "If it doesn't, then oh well. This was your first boyfriend, Ally. Those types of things are rare."

She agreed as we walked to checkout. When we arrived home Ally walked to her room and Niall helped me bring in the groceries. When we were finished I opened the chips and put each flavor into a small bowl. I ate them and savored the taste.

"Babe," he said while reaching for a chip. I smacked his hand away. "I wasn't going to get a chip!" He yelled. "I was going to tell you how beautiful the diamond looks on your hand." I laughed a little bit before thanking him. "It is quite beautiful." I smiled.

Niall kisses my cheek and pulled away. He went to the fridge and started to pull out some snacks. "Harry called while you were gone." I gasped and turned to face him. "Really?" I asked as he ate leftovers from last night. "He asked for Ally." He took the cover off the container and put it in the microwave. "When I said no he told me he's going to come over and talk to her. Although, he hasn't came over or called yet so I'm not sure." I rolled my eyes, "Ally has been so upset. She need to see him and talk about what happened.

Harry's p.o.v

I looked in the mirror and sighed. Today I'm going to see Ally. Even though what she did to me is unforgivable, I have to deal with it. And I've come to realization that I shouldn't even be angry. Ally and I aren't technically a couple. I've never asked her to be my girlfriend. Although, me and her are dating and we're close enough to becoming a couple for us not to have any relation with others.

I got in the car and put my head on the wheel. What am I doing? I started flirting with Ally, not thinking much would happen. Now, all I want to do is be with her. She's been my only source of happiness.

On the whole ride to the house I debated turning around and just texting her. It's hard to look someone in the eyes and talk about something that hurt you.

When I arrived my heart started to beat fast. When I started to walk to the door a little bundle in my stomach started to grow. When I knocked on the door, Jazz answered. I was hoping it would be Ally.

Jazz had on a tank top and gray sweatpants. I laughed as she shoved another red chip in her mouth. "Are you here for Ally?" She asked while letting me in. "Yes," I said quietly. "She's going to be happy to see you. She's been losing hope." Jazz said. "I've been too."

Jazz gave me sympathetic smile and walked away. I walked down the hall and knocked on the door. Before hearing a response, a sniffle was heard. "Not now, Jazz." I heard her cracking voice say. "It's Not Jazz." I said through the door. I heard a small thump and someone open the door.

Ally looked up at me with red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I raised my hand and whipped a tear. She took my hand and lowered it from her face, refusing to make eye contact. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Can I come in?" I asked, hoping she'd accept me. "Not until you answer me."

"I came to talk." I said. She slowly opened the door and allowed me in. I sat on her bed as she closed the door. She sat next to me and looked down at her hands. "What?"

"Ally," I said trying to get her attention. "Please?" I said, pulling her near me.

"You hurt me, Harry." She said while sniffling. "You hurt me." I repeated. She looked up and laughed. "I didn't mean to, Harry. It was an accident. You ignored me and made me feel like I'm living in hell all on purpose."

I looked at her in the eyes, "And I'm sorry." She laughed a little. "I'm sorry, Ally. For everything I made you go through. And I want to promise to never make you go through it again." I took her and she finally looked at me. I missed the look of her big brown eyes, the feeling I get when she touches me. "Please, be mine and I'll never let you go. We will promise each other that we're together and it's just me and you."

She nodded her head, "I promise." I smiled and leaned in a little. Before I knew it, Ally tackled me and was on top of me. She kissed me and pulled away. She let out a small sigh, "I've missed you so much." She said. I laughed a little before pulling her down and kissing her once more.

She was right, we both missed it. I missed feeling her lips against mine, the way she would say my name, the way she walked, the way she talked. The way she makes me feel, more importantly. I feel like no one is around me with her. No matter how fans or friends I have, I will always have Ally.