Chapter 24; New Additions

This morning I woke up early and started to cook breakfast for Ally and Niall.

Niall and the boys are going in to record a little and then have a couple meetings. Me, Ally, Eleanor, and Danielle are going out shopping today.

Aly walked down the stairs and greeted me with a smile. "Good morning, Jasmine." She smiled and sat down at the bar. "What's for breakfast?"

I smiled at her, "Good morning to you as well." I walked to the cabinet and got some plates out. "Eggs, Bacon, pancakes, and fruit. There is also yogurt."

Ally smiled at the food in front of her a started piling food onto a plate. "I don't ever want to leave your house!" She yelled.

As she plopped herself back on the stool, Niall came in the kitchen. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the selection of food. He turned to me, kissing my lips. "This looks delicious, babe."

I thanked him and started making myself a plate. Niall and I sat at the table as we ate in silence. Niall was the first to finish his plate.

She scraped the remaining bits into the trash and started cleaning up. "What are you girls doing today?" Niall asked, putting the fruit back.

"Going out with Eleanor and Danielle. Ally need to buy a couple things and I was figuring she should get to know the girls." I said, pushing my chair out and putting my plate in the sink.

I started washing dishes. Ally handed me her plate and smiled. "Thanks for making breakfast. It was amazing."

He ran up the stairs and into her room. As soon as she was out of sight Niall turned me around and pushed me on the counter. Every morning Niall greets me this way. It's nothing new.

Every morning I start making breakfast. Right as he makes his plate he will usually kiss me for a while. Although, Ally was here.

"I couldn't do this when she was down here." He smirked, kissing my lips.

His hands traveled up my shirt and kept a firm grip on my waist. "I got to go, baby."

I nodded and watched him walk out the kitchen. I turned around to continue the dishes. I heard Niall run back and poke his head into the kitchen. "I love you." He said, running back out.

"I love you too." I yelled back, turning the sink off. I went upstairs and called Danielle.

"Hello?" She said. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, closing my door and heading to my closet. "I'm getting ready to go get Eleanor then go get breakfast with her. Then me and her will be on our way to your house." I nodded my head, "Who's car are we taking?" I asked, pulling a dress out of my closet and laying it on my bed. "Yours since it's the biggest." I laughed and agreed. I told her a quick goodbye and went to get in my shower.

After me and Ally getting ready, Danielle and Eleanor pulled up. We all sat inside for a while, sipping drinks and getting out things together.

We were sitting at the bar chatting when Danielle went silent. She didn't converse much other than when we talked about our plans for the day. "Guys," she said. She tucked her hair behind her ear and gulped loudly. "I'm pregnant!"

Everyone squealed and hugged her. I wanted to tell them my news, although I want that to be when everyone is around.

We headed to the mall and shopped around for a while. Ally purchased a new phone and we all quickly got her numbers. I bought some clothes, shoes, and new house pieces. We also had a cheeky look around in the baby section. Danielle though it would be a cute idea to give Liam and baby outfit to announce her pregnancy.

After about three hours of shopping, we went to a small corner cafe, just outside the mall, for lunch.

"So," Eleanor said. "How did you and Jasmine meet?"

"Well, I was also in the orphanage with Jasmine. I wasn't as lucky as her to get adopted." Ally explained, sipping her drink.

Small talk continued through out the meal as we made our way back to our house. When I got home Niall was there. Danielle invited everyone over for dinner so she left immediately to get that started.

I walked in my house and put all my bags in my room, as did Ally. Niall came up and kissed my cheek. "How was your day, love?" He asked, laying down on the bed. "Great," I sighed. "Danielle is pregnant." I smiled.

I tried to seem happy about it, but I was jealous of how easy it was. "That great," Niall said. "She tell Liam yet?"

"She souls be right now." I said, folding my new clothes.

Ally knocked on my door and slowly snuck in. "Ok," she said. She let herself in and held up a red dress and a black dress. "Since Harry is going to be there, I have to look stunning." I laughed at her and turned all attention towards her. "So the red or black?"

I pointed to the black as she thanked me and ran off. We all got dressed and made our way to Liam's. Once we arrived, everyone was already there.

I walked in the kitchen to see Danielle reaching up to try and get something off the shelf. I tried to help, although I wasn't even a inch taller than her.

Liam ran in and pushed her down off her toes. "You'll hurt the baby." Liam said, reaching up and grabbing the sugar with no effort. "I don't think I'll hurt them by reaching."

Liam roles his eyes and walked out, "Be careful."

The whole night Liam's hand laid directly on Danielle's stomach. I want that, all I have to do is speak up. I need to tell him before someone else spills it.

"I have news," I smiled. I put my fork down and looked at Niall. He looked confused as I couldn't keep the large smile. "I'm pregnant as well." Everyone let out a small burst of excitement and congratulated me. Although Niall sat next to me with a small grin.

Moments passed as we continued eating. Niall's hand placed on my stomach, rubbing it gently. He bent over and whispered in my ear.

"We're going to be parents."