Chapter 4; Boyfriend And Girlfriend

I groaned as the light from the sun beamed through curtains. Staying up late and talking to Niall wasn't the best choice.

I've been living here for about four weeks now. The boys have been very busy with interviews and promoting their new album. They have released the name of the album and one single. Everything was great. Over the past couple weeks, Louis and I became great friends. He's personally my favorite. Harry and Zayn have been super friendly as well. We all went shopping and I got a ton of new pieces. I'm happy where I stand.

I also haven't self harmed for weeks. I'm too happy to even consider. Just keep in mind that things get better, they always do.

Niall has also been a huge part in my life. Everyone around us assumes we're 'Best Friends.' Although, Niall has taken me out on two dates. Also, I stay up to early hours of the morning chatting about random things.

I got up and dressed myself in a simple outfit before running down the stairs and looking around the house. No one was in sight, so I decided to plug in my new phone Liam got me and play the boys new music from the album.

Thankfully, Zayn found a way to put all the music onto my phone for me to listen to. That was one cool part about living with One Direction. I get to listen to their album before it even comes out.

"My mother told me I should go and get some therapy. I asked the doctor, "Can you find out what is wrong with me? I don't know why I wanna be with every girl I meet." I sang loudly, jumping up and down on the couch.

I continued to jump up and down on the couch until I turned and saw Niall holding his phone up and laughing. I jumped off the couch and ran to the den. The music was still playing through the speakers as he chased me back. I fell on the couch and he sat next to me.

I laughed as Niall stopped recording me. He started to sing along to the song. The songs changed as we danced more and singing more. I ran to the kitchen to get some water. He followed and sat on the dining table. "Where are the others?" I asked, pouring me a glass.

"They are out getting lunch." I nodded and handed him a glass. He took it and thanked me. 'Little Black Dress' came on and did a dramatic turn and started dancing.

"It's too late, too late, too late to go home." I laughed running back to the den. "Little black dress, who you doing for?" I screamed, Niall laughed and spun me around. He pulled me in and kissed my lips. I laughed and jumped in his arms.

I jumped and danced and screamed the lyrics even more.

After about two more songs, Fool's Gold came on. Niall put his hand out for me to grab. I let out a small giggle as he pulled me in and started dancing with me. He swayed to the music and occasionally spun me and dipped me.

"Jazz," he said. "You're so beautiful." I blushed and backed away. Whenever Niall did something cute or tried to compliment me, I got extremely awkward and uncomfortable. Not that I don't appreciate his kindness, I just have never been in this situation.

I've never felt this way about anyone, it's scares me to think that this is it. This is the one person that I'll love.

Niall made his way over to the speaker and turned it down. He came up to me and sat me on the couch. "Why do you do this?" He asked, holding my hand tightly. "I'm not used to this." I replied, looking down at our hands. "I've never felt this way about anyone, Niall. I'd think about all the boys at my foster homes as brothers. I was home schooled so I never socialized." Niall nodded, "I'm scared, too." He laughed. "I've never had a girlfriend, really. Or anyone that I've liked as much as I like you."