"Dude, you're hurting her.", Alex shouted at Max but the latter kept staring at me fiercely.

"Max, stop it!", Alex gave him a slight punch on his right shoulder to try and get him out of the trance. Max simply glared back at him with so much intensity that I bet on my skittles if he would have given such a look at Asher, our school one ass of a nerd, the latter would have surely pissed in his pants!

"M-Max -

I began tearing up at this point. I just couldn't bear it. What have I gotten myself into? This guy is mad. They are all the same. Aiden and Max! They are both sickening. They are both dangerous and gang members.

Alex too?

Nope! I just cross my fingers and hope that Alex is not like that.

Max too?

Shut up you annoying voice!

I don't bloody know anything about them. They might also be lying to me. And I don't give a damn. I just want to get as far away as possible from this asshole and this dreadful and embarrassing moment. Max's grasp on my wrist loosened and without wasting another second, I pulled my right hand to my chest while massaging it. There were three red marks around my wrist. 

It's as if Max regained his consciousness and came back into the real world when he finally realized what he was doing and looked down guiltily. He glanced up at me with an apologizing look and gulped hard. I only shook my head from side to side at him and wiped the tears but they wouldn't stop.

Suddenly, all came crashing on me. I felt betrayed. The guy with whom I've always felt a sense of protection has finally showed me that he could actually hurt me too. He is probably worst than the others. I felt really betrayed. Damn! Why did I fall for the one who I knew would eventually hurt me, who would never catch me while I'm falling? For all I know, he might have just pretended all this while. He just protected me just so I would fall in his trap and be the next victim in his list of fucking-with-every-girl's-emotions-at-St-Xavier-challenge.  

And how dare he look at me like that after what he did?

"Shelly, Listen to m -

"N-no", I choked and shook my head again.

"Shelly, please I - I .... ", he trailed off and got out of the car.

At first, I thought that he was walking away once he got out but he stopped in front of me and held his right hand.

"W-what?", I stuttered once again and squeezed my bag to my chest.

Fuck my stuttering! You can't really blame me right now. This guy just scared the hell out of me. And I was behaving like such a coward. Screw me!

"Shelly", Max whispered or sort of ordered when I saw his jaw hardened at my behavior and attitude toward him. The audacity of this guy is beyond astonishing. Well then, mister, you shouldn't have done that and what do you think I am to you? Your puppet? I'm not gonna follow your orders.

I pushed him away which took him by surprise. He almost fell down when he stumbled backwards but he managed to keep his balance. Dang it. He should have fallen down and bruised some parts of his body. Maybe then, he would have learned from his mistakes. Sometimes, when a person thinks highly of himself and starts flying up in the sky, he should be yanked down back on earth and has a taste of what the earth feels like again. Only then would he realize that he has been flying a little bit too higher for his own good. 

I swear that I'm not going to be scared of you and that I'm not going to let you play with my heart. I may have already fallen for you but I won't let you crush me. Yet again, the feelings that I have for you might get crush in just a few seconds, so, don't make me despise you, Max.

Because once I despise something or someone, there is no way that I'm going to even like it or that person back. Once subjected to my bad side, will forever be subjected to it no matter how much efforts you do to break through those damn walls. There won't be the same Shelly again for you. 

••••••••••

Another question for our little game custom : Favourite colour?

Well you see! It's a dull question but that's the best I could come up with!!

Let me know if you have a question in mind which I could ask in the next chapter to continue our little game!! Otherwise, I will have to stop the game which I don't want to!! Well, let's jus say that I've found this game quite interesting, what do you think?

Remember : the one who comments his/her answer first, gets the next chapter dedicated to him/her...

See you soon ^^