Once up there, she was forced into the shower while the other girls got ready. She washed her hair. Shaved her legs and armpits. Washed her body. After 30 minutes, she turned off the water and wrapped a towl around her body and hair.

Marlene grabbed her first. Using her wand to magiclly dry Rose. Then made her get dressed into a strapless bra and knickers. Lily handed her a slip that had clear elastic straps to put on.

Alice, being a master of make-up, did her make-up while Marlene did her hair. Curling it into tightly controlled spirals. Mary was helping Lily with puffing out the gown.

At half past 6, they left Rose to put in the gown and shoes and tiara. Saying they had to go down to the ball.

She slipped off the slip and slid on the gown. It was tighter around her chest to help hold it up. Even so, she cast a charm to make sure it would stay in place and to zip it up. Rose had to sit down in order to put on the heels. Slipping them on over her size 3 feet.

Layla walked in as she was putting on the tiara.

"Wow." She wispered.

"Thank you. What are you doing back up here?"

"I left my lipstick. I see you're still getting ready for the ball. You know it starts in 15 minutes." Layla said.

"Yeah. Im going to be a bit longer. I'll see you there." Rose said.

"Yeah. I have to get back down. Rose, you look beautiful." Layla said then she left. Leaving Rose alone once again.

5 minutes passed and she breathed out a long breath.  Then left the dorm. Nobody was in the common room or in the halls.

With 3 minutes to spare, Rose looked into the entrance area. Lily Marlene Mary and Alice stood near the boys. Talking about something. Once Alice saw Rose, she nodded.

"Wow! Rose sure does look wonderful." Alice spoke loudly. Rose stepped out onto the top of the staircase and all heads turned to her. Breathing heavily, she descended the steps. One hand holding up her gown so she didn't trip. Around her neck was a single pendant. A golden locket.

The marauders stares made her figet. But it was Ella's Glare that made her hold herself taller. Severus, who was standing with the girls, came up and held out his hand to Rose. She took it gracefully and allowed him to lead her over to her sister.

"What an entrance!" Mary yelled giving the girl a hug.

"I knew that dress suited you." Lily smiled.

"To Beautiful. I might die!" Marlene laughed.

"The tirara makes you look like a actual princess." Alice bowed.

"You look wonderful Rose." Severous said.

"Thank you all. I have one last thing to do tonight other than have a royal blast." Rose said. She looked at Ella quickly and crossed her arms.

"What would that be?" Alice asked.

"To take back my  friends and take Ella down. She's done to much in to short of time." Rose said.

"Ooo. That's her this is serious tone. I want to help." Lily said.

"Good. Because i need you to get Ella away from James and Sirius. Say that i need her and that I'm in moaning murtles bathroom.  Just wait a bit. I want to enjoy some of the ball before i go on my revenge quest." Rose said.

The doors opened and students filled the hall. Rose danced and laughed with the girls until she was tapped on the shoulder by Remus.

"Hey Redtail, may i have this dance?" He asked. Holding out his hand to her. Raising a brow, she took his hand.

Once they were in the middle of the dancefloor, they joined in the waltz. He spinned her and dipped her.

"James said you look beautiful. I thought you should know."

"Thank you. Tonights been great." Rose said. Then she turned her head to see Lily giving her the signal. "But i have to go. Distract James and Sirius." Rose ducked and disapeared into the croud. Lily ran up to Ella who was chatting with James.

"Ella! Rose is in moaning murtles bathroom. She's been crying. Won't talk to anyone. We were hoping you could help." Lily gasped.

"Of course. I'll be back James." Ella said. Then she followed Lily out of the Hall. Marlene gave a shrill laugh that souned like a fake girl and Rose knew that they had left.

Approaching James, she tapped him on the shoulder. He turned his head and then gave a scowl.

"What do you want you-"

"James, i didn't tell anyone about Remus. Nor did i tell the Sytherin team our quidditch strategies." Rose said.

"Why should i believe you. I thought you were in the bathroom. Crying."

"That was just so i could get you alone without Ella. James, why would i tell Slytherin if it ment we would loose? Why would i tell anyone about Remus when we would get discovered aswell? Ella isn't the same girl she used to be."

"Same can be said for you." James growled. He was holding the same cup that Ella had handed him earlier that night. It smelled discusanly of strawberries. The sent of a love potion.

"James, what are you drinking?"

"None of your business muddblood." he growled.

"You're under the effects of a love potion. You hate that word."

"Do I Evans?"

"Well well. Rosa. I thought you were in the bathroom. Apparently not. Sending your sister to confuse me. I should have known." Ella said.

"Using a potion on my friends. And i thought you couldn't get any lower."

"Well im smart. This potion requires the kiss of love. Unforently, you don't live him. Your just infatuated. Sirius followed James and believed every word James fed him."

"Rose! Remus just explained-" Sirius was running over went Rose's fist went flying into Ellas face. Knocking her to the ground. Then with a sharp turn she pulled James down by his tie and kissed him.

Right on his lips. The glass he was holding fell to the ground and his vision fogged over for a second then cleared.

But by then, Rose had dropped his tie and put her hands on the sides of his face. It took a moment but then he responded. Kissing Rose back and closing his eyes. Wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up off the ground.

When they parted, Rose looked up at him.

"Where the bloody hell am i?" He asked. Rose laughed. Then threw her arms around him and hugged him as tight as she could.

"You're back!" Rose cried out.

"Um did i go somewhere?" James asked.

"No!" Ella screamed at the top of her lungs. James looked at her like she was crazy.

"Ella put you under a love potion." Rose remarked. "When you believed her, i guess Sirius believed her because you did."

"What are you talking about Rosa?" Ella laughed. Placing her hand on Rose's shoulder.

"What I'm talking about is that we, are no longer friends. See ya!" Rose smiled a fake smile then left.